STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (2 Viewers)

marauder7

HSC
Hey Kamal, wondering if you could pass on any really good modern history essays or notes, sample or material, that I learn from. Really struggling, i would really appreciate it if you pass on some guidance, tips or material.

Kamal15

HSC
^Email me mate.

Also All my notes (Chemistry, Biology or Modern) are all $10 each. Email to purchase

Avleen

HSC
These are the second set of notes I have got of Kamal and they are great. All the dotpoints are covered in detail and really assist with understanding concepts. They are highly recommended!! Thanks again Kamal. :)

HSC
I had bought his notes and let me say wow. His layout, and notes are interesting and presents sdjfbsdf Just get it. Trust me. Thanks Karma!

King13

HSC
N/A
Just purchased Kamal's chemistry notes and there fantastic! Highly recommended! Thanks Kamal!!!

arolf1

HSC
Kamal recently sent me his HSC Biology notes (out of pure kindness I might add) and trust me, they are the best I have ever seen. His notes are comprehensive and include only the relevant information that one would need to know for an exam. The notes are structured in an appropriate way (dot points) that makes it easy to follow and are very logical. It is extremely difficult to find notes like his anywhere on the net and they are perhaps better than most Biology textbooks out there.

mk11

HSC
just bought kamal's notes and they are by far the best i've seen! (and i've seen every set of bio notes out there) So nicely laid out, and all the information is clearly explained, and detailed but succinct. Exactly what you need to know to ace HSC-style questions. Definitely worth the money.

atcha

HSC
N/A
Kamal's modern history notes are perfect. Having purchased his Germany notes I have come to appreciate how succinct and informative they are when dealing with some of the intricate information that relates to the National Study. Couldn't recommend these more to anyone studying Modern History.

silent storm

HSC
Chemistry notes are really good and definitely worth the price! Very comprehensive with all necessary equations listed.
Strongly Recommended!!

tigertown

HSC
Excellent notes with great guidance to come with it. Very responsive to emails, couldn't ask for anymore, top work!!!!

saraking

HSC
Hi Kamal, interested in buying your notes if you could give me a pm (I tried sending you one but your inbox is full)

thankyousomuch

HSC
Kamal just sent me his chemistry notes for free out of the good of his heart. Not only that, they are very comprehensive/detailed and covers all the little intricacies you'd encounter in the syllabus!

ashmank

HSC
Great notes. Really good for comparing to your own and filling the gaps. Very comprehensive and not just summaries like other notes. Thanks!

ololol456

HSC
N/A
Hey Kamal could you give me a pm interested in your modern notes :)

Flop21

HSC
I want the bio notes :( you didn't respond to my email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)