State Ranking (1 Viewer)

Automatia

HSC
Quick query on how state ranking works.

Is it just your exam mark or is it the combination of your exam mark and your assessment mark (your overall hsc mark)?

Automatia

HSC
So unless you have come first in assessment you are practically ruled out of state ranking. That's disappointing, but it makes sense. I'm just looking for motivation at this point. haha

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
So unless you have come first in assessment you are practically ruled out of state ranking. That's disappointing, but it makes sense. I'm just looking for motivation at this point. haha
Last year a boy in my class for society & culture was ranked 3rd and ended up 2nd in the state. And I know that a boy in Baulko was ranked like 10th or something in Extension One English and was actually 1st in the state.

There is still hope! :)

iBibah

HSC
You don't have to be first if the guys above you are doing really well and could potentially state rank too. But yeah, its best you be first at most schools.

Automatia

HSC
Last year a boy in my class for society & culture was ranked 3rd and ended up 2nd in the state. And I know that a boy in Baulko was ranked like 10th or something in Extension One English and was actually 1st in the state.

There is still hope! :)
This is inspiring. I guess it is just exam results then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)