State ranking (1 Viewer)

HK46

Banned
HSC
Hello,

1. I was wondering how would you know if you state ranked a subject or if you came first in a course this year?

2. How will the BOS contact you, if you state ranked a subject? Do you receive an email?

3. What time would they release the HSC mark on the 18 of December?

Thanks alot :inlove:,

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
1. I was wondering how would you know if you state ranked a subject or if you came first in a course this year?

If you topped, you should receive a phone call from the board over these coming days. If you state ranked you are not notified, you will have to check merit lists.

2. How will the BOS contact you, if you state ranked a subject? Do you receive an email?

Question 1.

3. What time would they release the HSC mark on the 18 of December?

6am

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
on the board website, it only goes up to 10 state ranks. Some people were like state ranked like 14 or so. how do they find this out?

babylonne

HSC
It doesn't go up to 10 for all courses. If there are more than 10 000 students in the course, then they report up to 20 state ranks.

pHyRe

HSC
yep. topped 4u, 3u, eco and chem. no biggie.

haha nah, if they called me to tell me that i'd probably say 'wrong number' and hang up.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I should totally prank call ppl
I've been doing prank calls as different companies to my friends in various accents. They don't realise its me. Then a few months later I'll be like: "Hey do you remember someone calling you about...." and then we just crack up.

But yeah at a meat, we should definitely try something (We probably won't be able to do it before results come out).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)