Stereotypical Asian Parents (1 Viewer)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
"You really are a true Asian. You're complaining and making excuses about how you werent calm in the exam and thats why you lost marks. Just accept that you suck."-You could be true, but I don't care because I still have a possibility of recovering themarks I've lost. And I don't want to listen to someone who gets lower rank/mark than me saying "you suck."

"Funnily enough not everyone aspires for 100, I wonder why. I think there are plenty of options for the peasants who get 99.5 and under."-Well, you are quite right in saying "not everyone aspires for 100." That's due to hard work involved. However, my point was this: ask them "I can give you 100 UAI. Do you want it if I'm indeed being serious?" I reckon most people will say "Yes, I want it."

"No you dont have a "wealth of time to have so-called a 'social life'," because clearly you spend your life locked up in your room studying."
Flaw 1: I don't have a computer and internet to write this on BoS in my room. Therefore, I'm not locked up in my room studying.
Flaw 2: You don't even know me. On what basis are you making such a judgement?
no1 gives a fuck now, go back to having no life and studying

dp624

HSC
weee asians are cool; i'm asian, you're asian, let's compare grades!

jennys2

idream
HSC
@physicslover : Makes me wonder why non-asians would even contribute to this discussion. Obviously, you can't empathise those in an adverse situation to yourself. So what's the point of offering discriminative, unappreciative comments? - especially to those who ARE trying to help? You sound extremely educated but why not put that to better use? I think you need love. Go get yourself a girlfriend.

@boris: "gg physics guy i couldnt have done that well if i tryed" Yeah, you definitely can't - since you can't spell for shit.

studentcheese

HSC
Yeah, my mum is and I'm proud of it :D My dad aint. He's not even stereotypically Asian. He does not believe in education...

PattieBoi

HSC
My parents aren't your typical asians.

It's whatever makes me happy, makes them happy. Heck, if I get a shit report card, as long as I tell them I tried my hardest (of course they know if I've been a lazy cunt) they'll say "That's all that matters.. there's nothing we can do if these are your highest grades" I usually get Bs... so meh.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
My parents aren't your typical asians.

It's whatever makes me happy, makes them happy. Heck, if I get a shit report card, as long as I tell them I tried my hardest (of course they know if I've been a lazy cunt) they'll say "That's all that matters.. there's nothing we can do if these are your highest grades" I usually get Bs... so meh.

You go to Patrician Brothers, your parents gave up on you a while ago.

red-butterfly

HSC
My parents arn't the typical asian parents but on the occasion they do guilt trip me if I get a shitty report. But other than that they want me to do whatever I want to do as long as I go to uni, get a degree then after that I could be a bum if I wanted to...

LOL at the trolling

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
people, if you have harsh ass parents

a word of advice

do what they think is right (which is anything that comes out of their mouth, however contradictory)

then absolutely do whatever the shit you want whilst theyre not looking

that way, you can look them in the face, smile and say, "yeah, exactly (whatever they just said), i agree with you completely"

oh but dont do drugs, i swear asains can smell shit from a mile away

HSC
D:
Oh, how i longed for a topic like this to pop up anywhere.

Yesh i do have the Asian Parents, so much so that even my Geography Teacher calls me the Chinese Girl Harry Potter.
yesh, i do tutoring every day. In all subjects

But--- they don't expect me to get the 99.9999999% in my UAI. They already did that with my sister. So i'm kinda more free. Yay for children born after the first. <3

arts. my love.

andyMUFFINS

HSC
You can get tutoring in photography?

& my asian parents have become a bit lenient. I think its a bad thing :S im doing sooo bad in school =.=

3PiCFail

HSC
Lemme Make this clear
im asian
so my parents are like
A- Average
B- Bad
C- Crap
D- Dead, is what im gonna be if i bring a D home
F- FUCKED UP, YOUR PARENTS R GONNA SELL YOU

if your not asian

A- AWESOME!
B- OK!
C- your struggling a little but uve passed
D- Fail
F- EPIC FAIL

3PiCFail

HSC
DOUBLE POST

but that is true
i brought a D home the other day and i had to leg it out of my home.

Chemistryace

HSC
Asian or Indian parents say to child " what? you only got 97% in Maths you're a disgrace" followed by one guilt bomb after the other

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Lemme Make this clear
im asian
so my parents are like
A- Average
B- Bad
C- Crap
D- Dead, is what im gonna be if i bring a D home
F- FUCKED UP, YOUR PARENTS R GONNA WRITE YOU OFF

if your not asian

A- AWESOME!
B- OK!
C- your struggling a little but uve passed
D- Fail
F- EPIC FAIL
fixed

Beany_

HSC
Ohh unlucky
Im getting occasional C's and B's
mums just like "c'mon my daughter do a little better please"
"Just as long as you get into a job you love"

Ahaah Im Lucky to not have the typical as hell asian parents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)