Steve at Alpha Omega? (1 Viewer)

zahmad

HSC
Had a recent look at their workshops, but that was just a waste of time filled with advertising! Anyway, to the point - Has anyone had experience with being in his classes or are currently in his class? - This brings me to the point if I should got there for 3 unit maths tutoring?

All comments appreicated....

midnite9

HSC
I was somewhat annoyed at the workshop as well.. i've been a student of Steven's for about a year now so every time someone came up to me I was just like "omg..."

He is actually really really good. I didn't benefit from the workshop at all compared to the way he is in class. He does get somewhat annoying near exam time (" 3 HOURS ATLEAST!!!") but i can't really pay that out cause i've benefited from it heaps.

ohh and he only lets the best into his class so its are really energetic and dedicated environment. Sorta like that whole "have friends better then you so they drag you up" thing.

zahmad

HSC
Ok, but what do you mean by only the best? I need a lot of help at the moment and proabably need to ask for help? Is there time for me ask him questions, ask for help etc....I just want to know what actually takes place in a lesson like this....I am new to the country....;)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
So, is this place in Burwood or something?

blackrifice

HSC
I have to agree with MidNite. Steve is the best teacher you will ever get for maths. he is energetic and does keep the pressure on you, which in turn leads to very good marks. I went to him last year for three unit and four unit and considering i was a bum in year 11, I have to say he shaped me up to get pretty decent marks in the hsc (96 in 3u and 92 in 4u).

About asking questions, he will assist you at all times he can and trust me the environment you will learn in promotes competition and you will learn alot about yourslef and psychologically conquer the "so-called" HSC.

I went to him at Liverpool, but have also been to classes at Auburn, and Bankstown, while my mates primarily went to Bankstown and Burwood classes. In my opinion, this is a no brainer and i vouch for steve with all ive got. You in no way will be dissappointed with going to his classes

zahmad

HSC
Ok.....anyone else? I would prefer one on one classes though ;)...

bassistx

HSC
I thought the workshops were fantastic.
I didn't do Maths though, so... lol

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
alpha omega is shit. end of story =D

adnan91

HSC
I've been in steve's 4 unit class for all year 12 and i have to say he one of the best teachers i know. Sure sometimes he can intimidating and very pushy but sooner or later u realize he does that for specific reason. I dont know wat happened at the workshops but once again he is a very good teacher. He balances out motivation and enforcement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)