Still enough time? (1 Viewer)

War and Peace

HSC
N/A
Hello there. It's been 2-3 weeks since I finished my last trial exam. Now I have to prepare for my actual HSC exams. However, I have not done anything ever since I finished my trial exams. If I start Thursday, do I still have enough time? By the way, majority of my notes are up to date - not all of them, though.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Hi War and Peace. Yes, you still have plenty of time to consolidate your content and exam technique. The only struggle will be getting back into the rhythm of studying - if this is a non-issue then you shouldn't be worried at all. Good luck!

NotCricket

HSC
So much time! Don't even work super hard, just be consistent.

astroman

HSC
depends what subject you'r doing but if you focus and study smart you will have no problem

Thank_You

HSC
Mate, all your notes are GOOD, i haven't even finished my notes (yeah ikr, already done trials) and i think i have some time

habibi213

HSC
Definitely, don't stress. There's about 7 weeks left, I'd advise making a study timetable so that you know what to study on what days, and this will make your study more efficient, IF you follow it that is! It would probably be a good idea to start now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)