still haven't got my bill (1 Viewer)

HSC
who else still hasn't got their invoice, bill wateva in the mail, i haven't how am i supposed to know how much to pay and how to pay before the 31st i fi don't recieve it :mad: this is pissing me off

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its $182. You can pay online if you have a credit card and you don't need the invoice. You just need your payment reference number - which can be found under pweb. If your paying online, you will need to pay under Ipay.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i haven't gotten my invoice thingy in the mail either..... apparently no one has.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have :mad: but i think i've lost it somewhere in all my uni work :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh, i meant 1st yrs :)

breaKing, you come up with the most random shit.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oooh oops :p i really should remember to pay it though :p its been floating around the house for over a month!

debugz

HSC
take your bum to the student desk.. say... how much do i owe u ... give them the money.. and be done with it.. kthx

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Its $182. You can pay online if you have a credit card and you don't need the invoice. You just need your payment reference number - which can be found under pweb. If your paying online, you will need to pay under Ipay.
it different for f/t, p/t etc so chekc 1st guys:)

i think there was somewhere on the website with that kinda info:) or u can just call and ask

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
haha debugz, to pay at the cashier you actually require your invoice :)

I'd be guessing that parttime would be half of $182. But I gather that most people here would be doing full time.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
Isn't it due at the end of March?
31st of March :) theres still some time left - you should be getting them this week.

abey85

HSC
i haven't received an invoice as of yet, but i just paid my fees over IPAY. it's easy. you just pay $182 (for full time student) and you just need the reference number from WebCT. don't wait around for the invoice, it doesn't really make much difference.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
when i was filling out my HECS form thing i thought i moved all the payments over to the HECS thing? On enrolment day there were ppl from the uni helping o ut and she told me to tick some box and said even if i recieve the invoice, just to ignore it....is this the same for the student fees or have i been lied to...:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... I dunno exactly what your saying ally. But the box that you ticked for your HECS I'd gather would be to defer your HECS payment. If you defer all your payments for HECS then you don't need to worry about that part of the invoice. However, you will need the invoice to pay your fees, if you are paying at the cashier. Your invoice will have how much you owe for fees and hecs.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ohhh...ok i think i get it. well in that case dont i need my invoice? .....just realised wot this thread's about..sory ppls:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You only need your invoice if your paying your FEES at the cashier. If your paying your FEES by ipay, you just need your payment reference number found in pweb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)