Still need help with how my marks are scaled etc... can someone please explain for me (1 Viewer)

shaunzki

HSC
Hey guys, just asking for a bit of confirmation on something... I keep reading about how your mark will be scaled up etc. I'm unsure with how it works. Okay so I was thinking if i gave you my assessment mark, and how i went in the exam, what you would think I would get as my overall and final mark. Okay so we worked it out (from being told our assessment marks for each assignment) that i averaged 87% in geography (2nd in the class) throughout the year. I feel as though i bombed out in the exam (hated the extended responses!) and am putting myself around the 67 - 70% range as a raw mark... what sort of mark would I be looking at once they combined the two with the scale up or scale down system which i struggle to understand. If someone could give me a rough idea with this example that would be great. thanks a lot.

shaunzki

HSC
Re: Still need help with how my marks are scaled etc... can someone please explain fo

bump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)