• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Still not enrolled in any units, none shown in pweb. (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I enrolled last Monday and we were told that it takes about three working days for the units to show up on pweb, a week later still nothing should I be worried? I know there might be delays in putting the units up on pweb but I have to enrol in my tutes on Thursday and Friday and as far as I know if you aren't enrolled, then you can't register for tute, is that right? :confused:

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I'm going to contact the uni tomorrow if my units aren't up by then, but who/what number would be the best to call?

gt

HSC
I enrolled last Wednesday and nothing has come up in Pweb. Gave them a call (a game of pass the buck with me getting transfered multiple times) today and they said they are still processing a lot of forms as I spoke to them over the phone.

Problem is tutorial registration for the Business part of my degree opens tomorrow.

They told me to give them a call tomorrow morning if it isn't up on Pweb by then. I'm starting to think that they didn't think this through all that well ><

I guess I'll try to register times over the phone or via email if I can't through Pweb when registration opens up tomorrow.

Edit: Spoke to a friend doing arts and his units are up

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah thats worse :eek: make sure that if your units arent up you call them and they make sure you get the times you need!

This is so badly disorganised, I'll have to ring them tomorrow if they aren't up esp since my units are all over the place...

Did they give you a number to call back to tomorrow, or do I ring the student centre and get connected to someone, then to someone else etc...

L

LaraB

if it's still not up tomorrow - i'd suggest you call the nearest campus to you - as in the student centre..

as - all these kinds of entrances onto the uni system come up on the uni computers as in the office computers not library/comp lab - about a day i think? before they do on external servers.

if you call them and they say it's up on their computuers - ask if you can go in in person and get htem to do it for you at the student centre...

you CANNOT enrol in tutes over the phone or via email.. and even if this were possible - you would simply be placed in places that remained after tute rego for those who managed to do it over the net - so it's just as crap as if you had to do it a day or 2 late..

if you g et stuck with times you can't attend - email/call te uynit coordinator/s and explain what happened as if classes clash then you can't really do anything if it's not fixed..

but! - if you just get times that you don't like but that you can still attend as a result of it - it's highly unlikely they will boot someone from the other time slot just to let you have it as that's just as unfair on the other person...

but yeh - call student centre in the morning and check because if it's up t here then you might be able to go ijn and do it - but if it's not up, email to your unit coordinators and ask that they allow you a "reservation" in tute times if you can only have that time due to clashes or work committments or one of thos ekinds of reasons that they consider "valid"

L

LaraB

melsc said:
Does it matter which student centre since I go to two campuses?

i doubt it... i fixed up my enrolment stuff last year at penrith and i don't go to penrith at all..

i'd just suggest you pick teh one closest to home so you can get there quicker..

aliasfan

HSC
I enrolled on thursday and mine have already come up... maybe your course has lots of applications to process

gt

HSC
melsc said:
Did they give you a number to call back to tomorrow, or do I ring the student centre and get connected to someone, then to someone else etc...
Don't know what number I ended with but I started with (02) 4620 3737

gt

HSC
Just got off the phone from the Campbelltown campus Student Centre who transfered me to this number (02) 4570 1111 and they said there is a backlog of enrolments especially for the Combined Law Students.

They said the system updates twice a day at 11am and 3pm and their suggestion is that you have to keep waiting ><

Hopefully it is up by 11am so I can enrol when it opens at 12:30pm otherwise I will just contact the Unit Co-ordinators or Schools and try to organise/reserve times. They ultimately say that the school has the power to change your times around.

So now I guess I've got to play the waiting game along with the other students in my boat =(

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Thanks for that I wont bother calling since its not much use and I've got two days, its just what worries me if they make a mistake...I really hope you get ur times gt....good luck :D

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I rang earlier. The lady at the student centre seemed shocked when I told her how long ago I enrolled. She transferred me to "enrolments" and some dude (who was barely audible) told me to check between 12 - 4. If they're not up by then - call back.

alanajane

HSC
Hey guys i just spoke with the uni and they were really helpful, they said that there has been delays with the combined law programs and they should be fixed soon. But there are delays for a lot of people they said, although when i spoke with someone today they said they had processed forms up to friday last week and it should be updated soon. There are a lot of forms with mistakes too and people should check their uws email accounts in case they are contacted about it. Good luck with tute reg!

gt

HSC
Units didn't come up =(

So I emailed the School of Economics and Finance and hopefully something can and will be sorted out

L

LaraB

:( just checking my pweb today coz i'm so paranoid i got the days wrong and took the wrong days off work:p

but eveyrthing's got tutes in week one now for me.. prbably coz of the screwy holiday breaks due to when easter is this year :( stupid easter lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)