still waiting... (1 Viewer)

mcbec

HSC
has anyone else not received their BOS notification letter for the speaking exam??? i havnt... and its less than 2 weeks to go....

does it get posted to your house, or to your skool and then your teacher gives it to you???

mcbec

HSC
ah, its all good, got it today too :)

mine (italian continuers by the way) is @ auburn girls as well... at 9am... :( which means i have to get up before 7:30!!! i hate mornings... :(

damn BOS.... jst ruin my saturday sleep in!!!

mcbec

HSC
yeah that is weird... maybe we will all see each other! though theres probably heaps of other HSCers doing their speaking exam there too..

hey does anyone know whether we're supposed to wear our uniform there, or can we go dressed in whatever we want??

mcbec

HSC
it'll most likely be at your school if you do the course at school. Mines at my school. You can check your exams and where they are held by going to boardofstudies.com, going to "Students Online" (on the right hand column) and putting in your student number and pin (which you should have received from the BOS via ur skool) there it tells you all ur exams and where they will be held.

belpen

parra for both - im a loner at nine, i dont think any of my class is there at that time, they are all at the later session.
ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)