Stimulus Booklet (1 Viewer)

jjj

Hi i was wondering if anyone can suggest some good stiulus booklet texts that relates to Imaginitive Journeys and Coleridge? If so can you please give me notes and we can exchange- i have some good notes from a book i got and also my teacher

thankyou!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I used the road not taken (text 1) and the ivory trail (text 2) for imaginative.

jjj

ok thanks

I was thinking of Journey to the interior and wind in the willows! do you have any notes on your ones?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
No l don't sorry, mine are all linked to my supp text, shrek.

In the road not taken the imaginative aspect isn't the road he went down but the road he didn't go down.

In ivory trail you can use colours, title, pictures, and the sentance at the top of the book jacket.

dediho

HSC
seriously, do text 7. its the best related text in the whole stimulus booklet. it links really well to coleridge nad ne other related text u have on imaginative journeys. if u dun undastand bout text 7. dont hesitate to ask me. ok?

Dee Dee

nak_yim
HSC
Originally posted by dediho
seriously, do text 7. its the best related text in the whole stimulus booklet. it links really well to coleridge nad ne other related text u have on imaginative journeys. if u dun undastand bout text 7. dont hesitate to ask me. ok?
hey how does tetx 7 relate to coleridge and imaginative journey?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't understand text 7, l picked the easiest two for me, text 1 and text 2 (road not taken and the ivory trail)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)