stimulus booklet (1 Viewer)

|_wise_|

Originally posted by kannonboy
lozza, can I trade you some good lear notes for your stimulus stuff? ta :D
i thought the purpose of this web site was for everyone to share their notes and to helps others....not to trade just for your own good...

i would be very interested in your Lear notes kannonboy if you are willing to share.

Morgues

Originally posted by |_wise_|

i thought the purpose of this web site was for everyone to share their notes and to helps others....not to trade just for your own good...

i would be very interested in your Lear notes kannonboy if you are willing to share.
i second that.....especially the bit about trading notes rather than sharing

Lozza_mc

Originally posted by Morgues

i second that.....especially the bit about trading notes rather than sharing
someone wanna tell me how to 'share' and give me some extra time to do it and i will

|_wise_|

so easy....send it to one person instead of 15 individual requests....thanks guys i'll be looking forward to your notes :p

kannonboy

yeah sure no prob's guys.. the notes were actually my g/f's so I'll have to check first though :)

|_wise_|

yeah i looked at them ....mad notes...thanks heaps

hey admins you now have some material to put in your stimulus booklet page....its sitting in the AOS atm.

ice_cream

my place

anyone doing my place?
if you are...how would you answer this?
"you are sally morgan and have become a political activist promoting changing additudes in the community"
"you will speak to a community group for about 2 minutes and discuss the issues of change from your own experience"
"talk with reference to at least one text from the stimulus booket"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)