"Stolen" (1 Viewer)

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
I'm just wondering if anyone is doing this text for Module B- Dialogue.
It seems as though "The Club" is a more common choice for Module B-Dialogue.

Scandrew

I study the text "Stolen" as well, I'm sure many others do as well... maybe it's just because you haven't come across much people doing it. It's in my trial english exam this afternoon actually :D

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
No, actually I've been told by my English teacher that "Stolen" is not a popular choice for this Module.

So what do you think of the text? I think it's too difficult to use to answer the questions. We'll see when I get my Trials back.

Good luck on your trials :)

Scandrew

Oh ok, just come across more ppl that are doing "Stolen' maybe thats why i think that but yea, your teacher probably knows the overall statistics.

My teacher just told me that "Stolen" is more favoured over "The Club", supposely the club is just some boring book about football. Also, stolen has more of the 3 key elements that we're looking for in it then the club does... "interpersonal nature, who controls the conversation and whether certain voices are silenced" so it'll be easier to use then the club. well so ive heard, but yea im cool with that.

i dont mind stolen so much, just gotta look for those 3 elements cos what ever the question will be for this section.. some how we're supposed to mention them and since theres 'more' of these 3 elements in stolen then the club it should be easier.... hopefully? anyway, the more difficult, the more challenge and therfore the more fun right? :D

hahahaha... I WISH!

Best of luck in your trials :)

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
3 elmts "interpersonal nature, who controls the conversation and whether certain voices are silenced"
Oh! So what's Power , relationship and Identity then? Those are a part of dialogue though.

damn, only 8 posts so far... i'm still only a n00bie member, lol. what does it take to become a senior member?
LOL! Once u get addicted to this forum, you won't have to ask that. Hehe.
I post a lot! Hehe :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)