Stop being vegetarian (3 Viewers)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
interesting. That's exactly one of 2 dinner meals I eat now, except with less chicken, and I've not used coconut cream.

I can see how this could work, because vegetables are less-perishable, I could make a delicious chick-pea or bean salad that would last a week, and wouldn't have to cook 2 meals every night.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
interesting. That's exactly one of 2 dinner meals I eat now, except with less chicken, and I've not used coconut cream.

I can see how this could work, because vegetables are less-perishable, I could make a delicious chick-pea or bean salad that would last a week, and wouldn't have to cook 2 meals every night.
May I have your salad recipe pl0x

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
lobster?

crab meat?

Prawns?

Oysters?

They don't exactly have the texture of most meats
I tried a mouthful of some deep fried prawn thing the other day and didn't like it. It wasn't so much the taste but the way it squirted when you bited into it.

I never used to like seafood much so haven't tried them recently either, and haven't tried any of those you mentioned in 10+ years (exception being the prawn which I tried the other day).

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You can make vegetables a lot less perishable.

kfnmpah

HSC
I have not eaten meat/seafood for over a month and i feel fantastic. i feel really light and have ALL the energy ALL the time

i was just going to do it for a month but now it is a thing

HSC
Oh, same! I'm remaining vegetarian for three months (so you know, if I decide I don't like it there's CHRISTMAS) and I've been at it for a month now, and it's really great! Healthy food = more of it.

Anyways to OP, maybe you could try to introduce it slowly? You could try to eat a spoonful of chicken a day and then just work up from there. Or eat food that has meat in it but doesn't taste like it ( sorta like reverse vegetarinism). The reason you could be finding it so strange is due to fact you haven't eaten anything like it for so long.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I am strongly opposed to vegetarian marriage and vegetarian adoptions.
Marriage was not invented for vaggots, and also they should not be allowed to influence innocent healthy American babies.

#Eastburow Catholic Church

HSC
I am strongly opposed to vegetarian marriage and vegetarian adoptions.
Marriage was not invented for vaggots, and also they should not be allowed to influence innocent healthy American babies.

#Eastburow Catholic Church
I can only assume you're joking. Otherwise, I'd be forced to assume that you are crazy.

Ricky

HSC
N/A
I am a vegetarian and i think it is good to be a vegetarian. I don't think so that we should stop being a vegetarian. I love to eat vegetables daily so i suggest everyone to eat vegetables daily.
Click here for more information.

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I am a vegetarian and i think it is good to be a vegetarian. I don't think so that we should stop being a vegetarian. I love to eat vegetables daily so i suggest everyone to eat vegetables daily.
Bro,it sounds alright for a girl to do it,but for a guy!? All your protien is just going to come off Tofu and beans(you do diary?)...you need meat, seriously..otherwise you'll look like skinny whimp (unless you're one of those half vegetarians who eat fish, then that's fine)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
saturated fat is necessary for testosterone synthesis, so yes, being vegetarian will make you wimpy; said wimpiness has also been empirically confirmed by yours truly

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Beeing vegetarian takes 0 time and 0 knowledge. Basically, every each of you can turn veggie today without a problem.
On the other hand, beeing vegan might take some time to adjust.

"We" will all be vegans in about 100 years, anyway.

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Stop beeing vegetarian? Now thats interesting. Im not veggy myself but I really think that I will try it once.

eastpak

HSC
N/A
I have not eaten meat/seafood for over a month and i feel fantastic. i feel really light and have ALL the energy ALL the time

i was just going to do it for a month but now it is a thing
cooool...

noooot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)