Stories on getting a 96 plus atar. (1 Viewer)

yayamee

HSC
Also what were your internal ranks and school rank? Thanxx

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
What do you mean by stories? Do you mean how you got there?

jojosiwa123

HSC
study so hard ur hair falls out...not kidding this is the only story of someone I know getting a high 90s atar after poor internals at an around 300s school (w subjects like maths ext and triple science)
at my school though, despite our poor ranking as well lol, I know quite a few who've gotten 96-98 atars studying only during STUVAC (as long as their rank is 1 to 3) especially for the humanities subjects. they basically sent a ton of drafts throughout the 3 or so weeks- hopefully your teachers are as willing!!

yayamee

HSC
study so hard ur hair falls out...not kidding this is the only story of someone I know getting a high 90s atar after poor internals at an around 300s school (w subjects like maths ext and triple science)
at my school though, despite our poor ranking as well lol, I know quite a few who've gotten 96-98 atars studying only during STUVAC (as long as their rank is 1 to 3) especially for the humanities subjects. they basically sent a ton of drafts throughout the 3 or so weeks- hopefully your teachers are as willing!!
Thanxx for giving me hope!!

jojosiwa123

HSC
Thanxx for giving me hope!!
ahahah I don't think I was being the most hopeful but honestly anything is possible just try your hardest! not sure what you need a 96 for but there's always other ways to get into what you want...it might take a few years extra though haha

yayamee

HSC
ahahah I don't think I was being the most hopeful but honestly anything is possible just try your hardest! not sure what you need a 96 for but there's always other ways to get into what you want...it might take a few years extra though haha
[/QU
o lalalal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)