Strathfield Open Day (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
Anyone going? It's on the 13th of September. I'm thinking that I will probably go.

Also, since my other thread didn't get a reply, I thought I might aswell put it here aswell - what sports and sporting teams do ACU have?

SiN3m

HSC
went there earlier this year, not an open day coz it had info for all these other unis there too, but nah... ddnt really like it

mishka

HSC
N/A
Not for everyone, admittedly, but going to ACU has been the best decision I have made with my education.

The campuses are great - small, friendly and you actually get to know people *gasp!* than become a number in a crowd. I strongly suggest you visit us on Open Day to get a good feel for the campus and talk to the students and staff.

On campus, the SCSA organises sporting events, and the AUGs (Australian University Games) is a popular choice for the "sporties". Come along to Open Day and speak to an SCSA rep about it!

:)

Roy9

HSC
Awesome. What courses you guys thinking of doing? I'll be doing exercise science (if I choose to go to ACU / get accepted).

Roy9

HSC
9am-4pm, eh. Pretty long. What happens during the open day?

Roy9

HSC
Was pretty good. The course (exercise science) looks really interesting and I'm almost certainly going to put ACU as my 1st preference. I wonder if I saw any of you guys there...

mishka

HSC
N/A
Nah I wasn't there.. would have been pretty sad for me to go, telling new kids about how good ACU is when I only have 5 lecture weeks to go!! :( / :)

Skipper9T

HSC
Yeah I was there, I embarassingly had to try on the Biomechanics kit (not the guy standing up, the arm curls. I'm so hardcore)

I looked around the room, avoiding eye contact at all, and i get picked.

argh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)