stress less people (1 Viewer)

EHA18

HSC
Hey everyone.
honestly if u are stuck get some help but dont lose time and engery from franting around and being scared. big deal guys just get into it.
with english im hopeless but just make your story sound good, have a twist and what not and u will be pulling your mark up heaps.

hope to hear from u guys.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Same story here ...

I'm trying to compose a creative writing piece (of narrative structure) for the trials & external HSC and of course it must be readily adaptable to a question ...

But my poor imagination & vocabulary hinders my ability to do so ...

so y is this in module A ? shouldnt this go to AOS ?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
EHA18 said:
Hey everyone.
honestly if u are stuck get some help but dont lose time and engery from franting around and being scared. big deal guys just get into it.
with english im hopeless but just make your story sound good, have a twist and what not and u will be pulling your mark up heaps.

hope to hear from u guys.
It's angry. ANGRY.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
my english tutor said that its always best to write about what u know. and dont write a story with the ending 'I woke up and thank god it was a dream!"

Horst Burkhardt

Bastard Sys***** of Hell
HSC
f3nr15 said:
itz true ... standard english ppl r prone 2 grammatical n spellin mistakes
I beg to differ. I take the Standard English course - I've had near-perfect spelling and grammar for nearly all of my (so far short) life (insofar as no-one speaks English well until about age 6...).

Some of us just can't take the high pressure and :burn: and the multi-thousand-word essays associated with the Advanced English, and the English Extensions 1 and 2 courses...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Horst Burkhardt said:
I beg to differ. I take the Standard English course - I've had near-perfect spelling and grammar for nearly all of my (so far short) life (insofar as no-one speaks English well until about age 6...).

Some of us just can't take the high pressure and :burn: and the multi-thousand-word essays associated with the Advanced English, and the English Extensions 1 and 2 courses...
I've been a near-excellent speller throughout my whole years of schooling.
You could say I was generalising then.

Beege

HSC
I've always been a good speller as well and pretty good with my grammar.

Vladkun

HSC
f3nr15 said:
itz true ... standard english ppl r prone 2 grammatical n spellin mistakes
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)