• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'stressed' father sticks two-month-old in microwave (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
bshoc said:
Some children have lived being born early enough to be aborted ... there is no such fine line, and you cannot decide on things like these with approximates ..
Uhh, I believe I just gave you a line. When you can survive on your own.

Obviously, late term (as in late enough such that the foetus can survive on its own) abortions are illegal in most places.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Uhh, I believe I just gave you a line. When you can survive on your own.

Obviously, late term (as in late enough such that the foetus can survive on its own) abortions are illegal in most places.
So what, we can abort kids until they are i dunno 7 or 8 years old? Because i dont really see a 6month old baby [like in this instance] able to survive on its own, cant feed itself, cant seek shelter, put on its own clothes....cant do anything really.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
How stupid is this guy... the baby is not going to cook in the microwave... you need to cut it up and throw it on the bbq.

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
So what, we can abort kids until they are i dunno 7 or 8 years old? Because i dont really see a 6month old baby [like in this instance] able to survive on its own, cant feed itself, cant seek shelter, put on its own clothes....cant do anything really.
Yeah, I meant biologically.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
'stressed' student sticks two-month-old in microwave

A teenage student has been indicted in Texas on charges he burned his two-month-old textbook in a hotel microwave oven, a prosecutor said.
Joshua Mauldin, 19, who was visiting Galveston, Texas, from Arkansas with family members, was indicted by a grand jury on one charge of felony injury to a book, said Assistant District Attorney Xochitl Vandiver.
The charge carries a prison sentence of five to 99 years, Vandiver said. Mauldin was being held in the county jail in Galveston, on $US250,000 ($303,600) bond, a jail spokesman said.
The textbook was hospitalised with burns on its cover and one chapter, according to television and newspaper reports.
"Its injuries are pretty significant," said Vandiver, who prosecutes textbook-abuse charges. She called the case, "unusual and horrific. I've never seen anything like it".
Mauldin initially told police the textbook was burned when he stumbled and spilled hot water on it, according to the Houston Chronicle. Later, he said he placed the textbook into the microwave oven because he was under stress, the newspaper said.
Warning: Graphic Media

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
This story is very tragic, i hope the baby is ok.

on a side note..
Serius said:
haha. At work this dude use to routinely put various alive things in the freezer. Its about -20 so stuff freezes pretty fast. I saw various bugs, cockroaches, spiders etc, a couple of times he managed to scare the pidgeons that hang around our backdoor up the stairwell and into the open door then he shut it haha. I have no idea why he did this and why he could slack of work so easily but meh when he was supposed to be supervising me it meant i could slack off too.
where did you work? i hope it wasnt a restaurant

~untitled~

HSC
Omg! that is so terrible, let's put him in a microwave and see how he likes it, hmm, he probably wouldnt fit, but an industrial sized kiln should do the trick!

Originally Posted by Nebuchanezzar
yes there is. once something is expelled from the vagina (or gut, depending on the method), then it becomes a child.
Lol, in what method does the baby come from the gut?? Last time i checked it either came from the vagina or the uteris incision (cesarean)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
Lol, in what method does the baby come from the gut?? Last time i checked it either came from the vagina or the uteris incision (cesarean)
You're wrong...the doctors cut it out of the tummy or a stolk delivers it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)