Stressed out, but isn't everyone? (1 Viewer)

BlackBackpack

HSC
Lol, I'm sorta freaking out a bit here people.

I've been at uni for a year - not at UWS but at CSU @ Wagga/Bathurst.

A few things happened over the year - i changed courses from journalism to teaching and the move there was stressful enough, cause i had to move from Bathurst to Wagga. And then i had a few family/personal dramas that sorta inhibited my progress at CSU and I majorly stuffed up towards the end of the year.

SOOOO

I've ended up opting for a fresh start - still doing the same degree - but i decided i was gonna change to another Uni, and that uni ended up being UWS. I chose here because I lot of my family lives in the area, plus I have a decent job lined up, and not having a flexible job at Wagga/Bathurst was one of the main problems. I put Bachelor of Arts/Master of Teaching as my one and only preference, since it was similar to the Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching degree i was doing at CSU.

The part I'm freaking out about is will UWS accept me after I messed around so much at CSU? I got 79 for my UAI, which is above the 70 for the cutoff into the course I want to get into... Could anyone offer their thoughts on this?

leon4u

HSC
you will get in, im pretty sure about it. Ill tell you something my friend got a 43 uai last year and got into a 60 course at uws. You easily beat it and you will be fine

sooooooooo my advice to you is calm down because there will be much more important things to stress over

goodluck

BlackBackpack

HSC
Thanks for your advice mate. :) I appreciate it.

Just yeah, having stuff not working out for me in 08 has made me pretty pessemistic and overly stressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)