Stressing about my atar! (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Nicola, English standard and business are probably the easiest they have been in a while. Hahaha
English paper 2 and Business were the best! The short answers for business were a bit harder then previous but mc/extended was good. I think paper 2 had very generic questions :p

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
My mum was talking about how one of her acquaintances moved to Australia recently and their kids are struggling at school so she asked me if I would mentor them. I wonder how they would feel being mentored by a halfie? :haha:

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
My mum was talking about how one of her acquaintances moved to Australia recently and their kids are struggling at school so she asked me if I would mentor them. I wonder how they would feel being mentored by a halfie? :haha:
Lol haha. I'm assuming you're pretty fluent or you can speak some Korean right haha? o_Ooo

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Lol haha. I'm assuming you're pretty fluent or you can speak some Korean right haha? o_Ooo
Nah mate, I can't speak that well. Korean was actually my first language but I inadvertently phased it out after began Kindgarten. I'm taking classes so I can relearn it. Despite that, I've always been able to eavesdrop into Korean conversations, very much of the ajumma persuasion.

pwettigurl

HSC
LOL, I understand you on the community waiting for the atar part. I'm in a pretty similar condition to you. The Korean community is anticipating my ATAR also and they all think i'm going to get 95+ T.T.. gg
Lol! The Latvian/Russian community think im gonna get 99+
I'm currently overseas but I dont even think that will save me...they will most probably find out...or call even -.-

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm currently overseas but I dont even think that will save me...they will most probably find out...or call even -.-
Same, I'm currently overseas atm and my parents are anticipating the results LOOL. I'm just pleading for 85+

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Woah 99 is huge!! Good luck on it!!!! Lol is the Latvian/Russian community big in Australia?? I've never discovered the community before :p.

WIK123

HSC
Guys,

Stressing SO MUCH, I screwed up UMAT so hard and I've wanted to do med since ever and I've already repeated a year in Yr2. I really need a 99.90 or I have to accept that I must take a gap year or do another course, stressing so much and praying so much. I really don't want to repeat or take a gap year. Never ever wanted anything so much in my life.

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR DREAM ATAR. :)

pwettigurl

HSC
Woah 99 is huge!! Good luck on it!!!! Lol is the Latvian/Russian community big in Australia?? I've never discovered the community before :p.
Haha it's not huge but there are a fair amount of people. This makes it worse as everyone knows each other, through already established reputations...lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I read the title and that's it (apart from lol posts): I'm not really stressing but my ATAR will be like 5 points lower than what I wanted/could've gotten. Oh well. :)

minzoir

HSC
Mates,
There's no point freaking out.
HSC is over, it's done, it's gone, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
All you can do is work with what you do have.
There's usually other pathways into your desired course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)