Stretchmarks (1 Viewer)

sannous1

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2007
Messages
278
Gender
Female
HSC
2006
Who here is afraid of getting stretchmarks, in the future when we (females) get preganet? Or who even has some now?
 

rozymisty

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
714
Gender
Female
HSC
2001
Yes i am. I think i have stretch marks from being fat around the middle. Well i have -shamefully-3 rolls of fat on my stomach and there are like red lines. Im just hoping they are lines from pressure but yeah....

Once i can get back tot he gym im going to try and lose them. But hey im not confident in a bikini so yeah i doubt stretch marks would affect me.
 

Shoubadoo

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
170
Location
Northern Beaches
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
Yeah I do. I was pretty skinny, not unhelathy though, so let's call it slim. Then I went through a growth spurt, and so I ate a lot, and gained stretch marks.
I'm not unfit, but the damned things are there and there to say. You can apply vitamin E and creams etc to make it fade when they're fresh but they won't ever go completely away.
I was never ever self conscious about my appearance but that made me really upset because I thought, 'it doesn't matter how fit and good I look, I'll always have them.'
But yeah, stretchies are quite common.
If you take good care of your skin, and stay fit, they won't turn up, at least not for a loong time. But even if you are in shape, and you get a growth spurt, like me for instance, you can get them.
 
Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

Active Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
3,527
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2003
there are some prescription creams available tat have been shown to make some improvement in appearance

there is also a couple of laser treatments.. ... unsure if it is approved for use in Australia.. but i remember reading about them.. they can make a ~50% reduction in appearace..

u can see a GP to get a dermatologist referral if u are very concerned about it..

it is very common..
 

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
2,772
Location
I got 30 for my UAI woo hoo.
Gender
Female
HSC
1998
rozymisty said:
Yes i am. I think i have stretch marks from being fat around the middle. Well i have -shamefully-3 rolls of fat on my stomach and there are like red lines. Im just hoping they are lines from pressure but yeah....

Once i can get back tot he gym im going to try and lose them. But hey im not confident in a bikini so yeah i doubt stretch marks would affect me.

lol you fat cunt, you can't 'lose' your stretch marks if you go to the gym, you're stuck with it for life, so for now think of them like tattoos that you've got, and now you regret having them done.
 

rozymisty

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
714
Gender
Female
HSC
2001
I am not a cunt thank you very much you shit.

Mine are autally like red marks. But hey thats what happens your life is shit and you emotional eat and get fat. Suprisingly, even though im doing nothingfor the past 4 wks apart from lying on my reclier coz of my eye op, and even though ive eaten fatty foods etc, i have managed to lose 2 kgs though!! How strange is that.

hehe though my fat hips are good, coz they are baby making hips haha
 

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
5,280
Location
middle of nowhere
Gender
Female
HSC
2006
I have a few on my hips/boobs just from growing. They aren't that noticeable, if I was worried about them I'd get a cream or something. Meh. The vast majority of girls who have reached puberty would have a couple at least, it's nothing to worry about.
 

Pace_T

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,785
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
rozymisty said:
I am not a cunt thank you very much you shit.

Mine are autally like red marks. But hey thats what happens your life is shit and you emotional eat and get fat. Suprisingly, even though im doing nothingfor the past 4 wks apart from lying on my reclier coz of my eye op, and even though ive eaten fatty foods etc, i have managed to lose 2 kgs though!! How strange is that.

hehe though my fat hips are good, coz they are baby making hips haha
big hips with stretch marks are better than no hips and no stretch marks!
 

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

Active Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
3,527
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2003
guys have it too if they play alot of sports.. lose weight or have a crazy growth spurt
 

Pace_T

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,785
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
guys have it too if they play alot of sports.. lose weight or have a crazy growth spurt
uhhuh, i have them, and i was never fat
 

quik.

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
781
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2006
I've got them in various places, they generally start off red/purpley and over time end up pretty white.
 

MaNiElla

Active Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
1,853
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
If you want to prevent having them, the best thing to do is to moisturize your whole body (or the places where they may develop), on regular basis.

I sometimes see those um, fat chicks who have them on their arms, near their shoulders, and its not a pretty sight imo.
 
Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
2,772
Location
I got 30 for my UAI woo hoo.
Gender
Female
HSC
1998
MaNiElla said:
If you want to prevent having them, the best thing to do is to moisturize your whole body (or the places where they may develop), on regular basis.

I sometimes see those um, fat chicks who have them on their arms, near their shoulders, and its not a pretty sight imo.
:rofl: :rofl:
 

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
3,820
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
Apparently people have a genetic predisposition to stretch marks. So if yo mamma had them, you're probably going to get them.

My mamma had none. So woo!
 

Nat3skiz

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
272
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
chicky_pie said:
lol you fat cunt, you can't 'lose' your stretch marks if you go to the gym, you're stuck with it for life, so for now think of them like tattoos that you've got, and now you regret having them done.
har di har har
 

Benovista

Old Schooler
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
196
Location
Central Coast
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
I got them on my shoulders from growing and also behind my knees (i know! wtf?) they generally fade after awhile
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top