strictly dancing (1 Viewer)

olay

HSC
anyone watch it????????????????? :O i can't believe tanya and andy didn't win :( [err... i actually only watched todays episode for the first time - darn shame its the final :(].

rumour

HSC
Yes, i watch it sometimes!!!! (when i'm not on the net!!)

I love the outfits!!

olay

HSC
the final was on tonite - did u guys watch it??? :D i want it to come back - only discovered it tonite cos i feel sick n decided to plonk my arse infront of the tele. tanya is the gorgeousest!!!!!!!!! >=/ so disappointed they didn't win. [oh and that male commentator (not paul mcdermott) is really annoying].

Seabiscuit

HSC
I've watched every episode of the show! :S Its a really great show! I wish i could dance like them.. *sigh*

Tanya and Andy were really good, i'm surprised they didnt win, but the couple who did were good too. I liked Paul (the guy who was in the couple who came last). He had cool facial expressions. :p

C

CaR

ahahah...my mum watches that crap...

the contestants...their expressions...are so fake..><"

lengstar

HSC
strictly dancing was mad, but i didn't have time to watch it often. i just started some dance classes and my god you have to dance like forever to get to that level

chepas

HSC
How did they come around to get Paul McDermott to host it? What was the premise? :rolleyes: ? Were they trying to well, take the piss out of ballroom dancing or something? (Very vague, but sort of (VERY sort of) like Roy+HG on the State of Origin... sort of have fun with it too.)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by chepas
How did they come around to get Paul McDermott to host it? What was the premise? :rolleyes: ? Were they trying to well, take the piss out of ballroom dancing or something? (Very vague, but sort of (VERY sort of) like Roy+HG on the State of Origin... sort of have fun with it too.)
Paul Mcdermott is the best. That's why. *remembers the good old days of Good News Week..."

chepas

HSC
Ah, GNW. The good old days There's something that sold out to Channel 10 and then it died in the proverbial... a nice trend of shows did that. I wonder how The Fat/Tony Squires on Ch7 will last...

What about Backberner? That was good. I went to a taping of that once. That never went anywhere, just got axed on ABC, even though apparently it was good in ratings.. hurrah

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I love strictly dancing, and had watched a fair few episodes, but I missed the grand final I was so pissed off!!!

I love dance.... I've gotta get to some classes I haven't been forever.

olay

HSC
good news guys.............. it's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new series begins this friday, 8pm on the ABC. get to see the whole series this time, HURRAH :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)