• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Strrriiiikkkkee!!! (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by charlie_charlie
I actually don't want to miss out on school either, even though I have a whole study day then- I have double ancient that day with the biggest augustus supporter as the teacher WHO is ALSO marking my assessment that i have to do next week!!! I needed that lesson...and I have Maths 3u exam on the Wednesday and i really don't want to spend more time revising when I could have finished studying and moving on to other assessments!!! *breathes*

hahaha, it's really funny, i just saw the words "biggest augustus supporter" and i thought "omg sounds like trevini" so i checked the info, and sure enough, a fortian :p

HSC
YaaaY!! My Maths ext 1 assessment (25% weighting) is on Thurs...which will mean it will be pushed forward to next Monday!!:D:D

... wait, are you sure its definately on Thursday...?

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yes it is...not only was it on the news...but i asked mum and she said, yes, thursday

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
well i am starting to do work in it, so no, i wouldn't wanna miss it... but i miss double maths that day, and i find maths more important (sorry!) so if i had a choice, i'd rather miss religion. I miss 8 maths lessons from those seven school days, so we need to do a catch up on them!
I was just joking you know... forgot to put the :) in!!
:)
LOL

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
argh!! NEVER EVER thought i would say this..but we're missing out on about 5 or 6 days all up these two weeks [looong story]!! bad timing!!! we are majorly behind in Modern and have barely covered the unit of Tranformations!!! :angry: fair enough, I;m with the teachers on the pay dispute and undervalueing of teachers but for once in my life, i NEED classes!! :mad:
For heavens sake, ur in yr 12, u don't need teachers to go over everything for u. All u need is a couple of good textbooks and the syllabus and u will be fine. If i can't teach urself ... what r u gonna do after u have finished high school???

alby

cool duckie
HSC
evil private skool...i've NEVA had a strike in my WHOLE skool life...cath primary, cath/private high skool :(

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
oh damnit

when i saw this thread title i was sure this was about ten pin bowling

dissapointment :rolleyes:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
For heavens sake, ur in yr 12, u don't need teachers to go over everything for u. All u need is a couple of good textbooks and the syllabus and u will be fine. If i can't teach urself ... what r u gonna do after u have finished high school???

I do teach myself thank you very much...being in the school that im in, there is no other choice...but a little teacher guidence never hurt anyone and English is the one class where I honestly appreciate the teacher's discussions and analysis/explanations...any other class of mine i.e Modern and eco, I can live without the teacher (its probably better that I do anyway). You on the other hand, could clean up your grammar and stop condescendingly lecturing me.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
argh!! NEVER EVER thought i would say this..but we're missing out on about 5 or 6 days all up these two weeks [looong story]!! bad timing!!! we are majorly behind in Modern and have barely covered the unit of Tranformations!!! :angry: fair enough, I;m with the teachers on the pay dispute and undervalueing of teachers but for once in my life, i NEED classes!! :mad:
~~~serenity now~~~
hehe
i know how u feel gal, i don't think my teachers will ever finish the course on time grrr

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Cape

umm, may I ask exactly what classes are for, then?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
~~~serenity now~~~
hehe
i know how u feel gal, i don't think my teachers will ever finish the course on time grrr
*chants* serenity now...serenity now...wait! isnt that supposed to lead to madness? :p

I've thought about it and the only thing i can control is modern where i can ask for the indochina book in advance tomorow and get to work on that abit earlier...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I thought Cath schools are striking? On Friday? There's a big hoo hah at my school because there's excursions and stuff on, and some teachers don't want to miss out on taking the students... but then again I could've just not read all posts in the thread properly and someone could've already mentioned this point..

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
I do teach myself thank you very much...being in the school that im in, there is no other choice...but a little teacher guidence never hurt anyone and English is the one class where I honestly appreciate the teacher's discussions and analysis/explanations...any other class of mine i.e Modern and eco, I can live without the teacher (its probably better that I do anyway). You on the other hand, could clean up your grammar and stop condescendingly lecturing me.
i would like my teachers to teach, but my chemistry teacher doesnt. when ever ANYONE MUCKS UP she goes fine you can teach yourself, you dont need me, your smart and im like nooooooo ... other subs maybe ... ut we need a teacher in chem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)