structure. help!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
So basically if you are structuring the essay or response text by text, drawing comparisons at the end and start of paragraphs of texts, in a logical manner, high marks are still attainable?

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
That is what I believe, and it's a pretty simple thing to do. You don't need to completely rework your existing structure or generic etc..

nwatts

HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
So basically if you are structuring the essay or response text by text, drawing comparisons at the end and start of paragraphs of texts, in a logical manner, high marks are still attainable?
I hate to sound like an arrogant bastard, but a text-driven discussion won't contain the level of sophistication needed for a 15/15 mark. Therefore, without significant synthesis of texts (that comes from a concept-driven thread) you aren't exposing yourself to the highest mark.

edit: Wollongong, ey? You moved away?

HSC
nwatts said:
I hate to sound like an arrogant bastard, but a text-driven discussion won't contain the level of sophistication needed for a 15/15 mark. Therefore, without significant synthesis of texts (that comes from a concept-driven thread) you aren't exposing yourself to the highest mark.

edit: Wollongong, ey? You moved away?

You would have to write a perfect response for a 15/15 mark, I am sure it is not purely synthesis that will ensure a 15/15. Unless you are quite competent at synthesising, there is a risk of confusion, I know I am not good at it myself. I hope you get the 15/15 or full marks that you truly deserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)