Structuring study plan? (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hi people,
I was just wondering if you guys have any advise on how to structure the amount of subjects to do per night of studying? (This is for all others out there seeking similar advise as well )

Like, okay, say I do maths, eng , phy, chem and bio .... Should I be doing a bit of all in one night or have fewers subs ( like 2-3) and then have longer time spent on them?? Like, which is sort of more effective?

Also, I would also like to add in a small question: What's the best way to retain trial knowledge to the end of the hsc? Is purely doing past papers good enough ? Or should I be repetitively reading dot points everyday?

Well, yeah, I feel like I need that bit of direction after trials. Thankyou!

HSC
Well this is just my opinion...

i would have fewer subjects and i will be revising my notes and doing any past papers fervently

Most important thing is you actually stick to your study timetable...unlike me, who said i would do 5 hours of study a night before trials and end up doing 45 minutes....:(

Just an opinion, good luckies

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
yeh you should do some maths then kill yourself

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
id leave one week for each subject to thoroughly cover starting from now till hsc to go over notes and past papers.

start with your weakest subject and work in that order!:)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Heres the three things i did

1, Follow my school timetable by continuing going back to school until exams start.
2, On Saturdays & Sundays; Saturdays: Go to the library and follow busiest days timetable in my case it was a monday.
3, Sunday follow my lightest days in which case was a fridays.

thats my 2 cents

HSC
i found the best thing to do is to is past papers
because it get you used to the type of quesion that would be asked in the HSC. Also makes notes off the course syabus. This is helping my in subjucts like Bio and Chem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)