Student ID photo size ? (1 Viewer)

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
^ or I just upload a picture of me and they resize it ? I uploaded one yesterday and my face got oversized on the review page.

MiseryParade

HSC
Do I just go to the Library and tell them I want to make my Student ID ?
When you enter the library, there are students in green shirts who will guide you to wherever you want to go. For the ID cards, either ask them, or just follow the yellow tape on the floor. It'll be very easy to spot once you're there.

I strongly, strongly recommend uploading your own picture. Whatever picture that UNSW takes will leave you very regretful that you didn't upload a pic of your own choice.

QZP

HSC
^ or I just upload a picture of me and they resize it ? I uploaded one yesterday and my face got oversized on the review page.
My friend and I received our ID's through this method and as far as I can tell they look exactly like what they were on the mock ID's on the review page when you submit it (my face slightly widened on mock ID and same for real ID because I didn't bother to crop it to correct dimensions).

If you havn't submitted it yet, crop your photo so that it fits the mock ID correctly before submitting.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You can pretend you've lost it and get a new one lol. But I remember there'll be a cost for it
There's definitely a cost associated with it (something like $20 for getting a new card).

Soz but I thought getting a shoddy ID card was part of the uni experience
Pretty much why I won't bother uploading when I have to renew mine. The bad picture makes for a great story time of bad IDs (and somewhat ice breaker at some stage haha).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)