Student number (1 Viewer)

Simile

HSC
N/A
What happens if they can't rea your student number properly, Life if it's messy is it game over ?

Thank_You

HSC
You're gone mate. I don't think it's a MAJOR problem, because they are handed in with other stuff, and for ENGLISH like today, there's this sheet that has your number on it.

Simile

HSC
N/A
It's for english, I am just worried if my nine looks like 7. A bit worried, and it's for english.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
They can match it up. Because they are marked in school bundles

Simile

HSC
N/A
I am bit worried, because I think I wrote my 9 like a 7. If you don't mind, how do you know this?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Before the papers leave the school the supervisors check the numbers and if there is an issue they can write it properly.

When the papers reach the marking centre again the clerical staff check the numbers and if they can't read it, or suspect that the computer won't be able to read it, they then write it from the list that would be sent in with the school.

Papers are no longer marked in school bundles for subjects that are screened marked e.g. the histories.

trungduong12

HSC
Before the papers leave the school the supervisors check the numbers and if there is an issue they can write it properly.

When the papers reach the marking centre again the clerical staff check the numbers and if they can't read it, or suspect that the computer won't be able to read it, they then write it from the list that would be sent in with the school.

Papers are no longer marked in school bundles for subjects that are screened marked e.g. the histories.
When i write my essays + short answers i wrote over the lines a bit
Like a bit to the left, a bit to the right
Then a bit at the end of the paper
What if they scan it and missed out on that bit ? Would i get mark down cuz i just write everywhere ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simile

HSC
N/A
So do they check it all after the exams? If I ask my coordinator, would they able to ask BOSTES to check it to make sure?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
When i write my essays + short answers i wrote over the lines a bit
Like a bit to the left, a bit to the right
Then a bit at the end of the paper
What if they scan it and missed out on that bit ? Would i get mark down cuz i just write everywhere ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't you look the random half square outline?

Simile

HSC
N/A
Mine was like yep, alright.i don't think she ven read it properly. Hopefully, it will be fine ,but so worried!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)