student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i never would have done my teachers at school....although i would do some of my uni academics!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
sure, there's this pretty cute teacher at our school. I'd do her.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yeah student/teachers is defientely a no go zone

friends is cool of course! i get along soooo well with some guy teachers ( as in mucking around, and they will be like "hey baby" but nothing more its purely a normal thing)

bubble_tea

=] i've never seen a hot looking teacher so i guess thats a no for me..
unless he looked stylish wore a suit and looked smart in his early twenties den i guess i mite be tempted.. ^__^

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
no smart teacher would ever do it. the lawsuits and certainty of loss of job and reputation outweighs any high school girl/boy.

bubble_tea

Jago said:
no smart teacher would ever do it. the lawsuits and certainty of loss of job and reputation outweighs any high school girl/boy.
but when you're in love, you don't see those things

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that aint real love. Puppy love at most, but most likely lust.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
if i was in year 12, and the school year was almost finished, and this stunner was my teacher (probably a student teacher), yer i would

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
love...between students and teachers? skeptical on that, but whatever...most of the teachers I've known have been eithor old or just plain hhyyyukky looking so I must admit I have never been tempted. There was a student teacher that some of the drop outs were drooling over in yr 9. Those girls do not have taste or indeed common morals. That aside I have a thing for guys in suits, did someone mention something about a guy in a suit? yeah so bring on the young good looking teachers in suits.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
=] i've never seen a hot looking teacher so i guess thats a no for me..
unless he looked stylish wore a suit and looked smart in his early twenties den i guess i mite be tempted.. ^__^
OMG! there was a teacher EXACTLY like that at my school (i think he might have been a little bit older though, late 20s-early 30s)...but he was married to the HT Art, hahaha.

bubble_tea

hipsta_jess said:
OMG! there was a teacher EXACTLY like that at my school (i think he might have been a little bit older though, late 20s-early 30s)...but he was married to the HT Art, hahaha.
omg! what school do u go to? =P muahahhaa

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
shit really? i would've thought the guys in suits would all look exactly the same...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I know a girl who began a relationship with her ex English teacher within a year of finishing yr 12. At the time she was 18 and he was about 26. Now she's 22 and he's 30, and they're engaged to be married next July.

I think that's a little bit different than a 30 year old and a 15 year old or whatever though.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
It's a bit wrong, but once the student or teacher has left the school, it's whatever floats their boat.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I myself would never go for a teacher, eurgh! But if a student is in year 12 and it was them pursuing (sp?) the teacher and not the other way around thats ok, but I find it quite yucky... I guess because I never had a teacher that I thought would be do-able...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)