Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imanewbie

HSC
HahahahI see that the CIA's finally sent some misinformation agents to quell this forums democracy and hatred of the iraqi wars. You two may have the majority of this well intentioned forum under your grasp already but I see through the rouse I know who pays you and I will convince these people you are not trustworthy.

williamc

HSC
Tulipa said:
Wow.

I'm going for really really stupid guys. Who are now trolling.
back now ey, i thought you were too shattered from your previous pounding.

Im off to the gym, ill continue when i get back.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
williams180 said:
u dont must have been mislead the way u were supporting that out there chick b4
In none of my posts have I referred to the other poster. I've never said we should pull out either. It's our burden to finish what we began.

williams180

HSC
imanewbie said:
HahahahI see that the CIA's finally sent some misinformation agents to quell this forums democracy and hatred of the iraqi wars. You two may have the majority of this well intentioned forum under your grasp already but I see through the rouse I know who pays you and I will convince these people you are not trustworthy.
OK WTF

williamc

HSC
imanewbie said:
Your so funny. Fuck off please.

williams180

HSC
Snaykew said:
In none of my posts have I referred to the other poster. I've never said we should pull out either. It's our burden to finish what we began.
agreed

imprsiv

HSC
Snaykew said:
What you think has nothing to do with reality. Pull your own head outta your arse.
Theoritically what you just said is not humanly possible... I told you to smell your shit.. I can come to terms with someone doing that. Maybe you should be realistic with your replys and stop condemning other people.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
williamc said:
back now ey, i thought you were too shattered from your previous pounding.

Im off to the gym, ill continue when i get back.
Because I went offline for ten minutes?

Haha okay.

I just think it's funny that you thought you "won", no one's "won" here. It's a debate between people who aren't backing down from their beliefs.

But keep on trolling. I have actual work to do.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
imprsiv said:
Theoritically what you just said is not humanly possible... I told you to smell your shit.. I can come to terms with someone doing that. Maybe you should be realistic with your replys and stop condemning other people.
I'm comdemning people? Fun.

imanewbie

HSC
williamc said:
Your so funny. Fuck off please.
it's YOU'RE you fucking moron. I guess they're not paying the sort of sallaries that get real qualified, educated men anymore down at the agency, right? Does it send shivers down your spine when you see the strength of Australian student democracy? Do you see yourself hanging after your war crimes trial, right next to your president?

blah101

HSC
Tulipa said:

Haha okay.

I just think it's funny that you thought you "won", no one's "won" here. It's a debate between people who aren't backing down from their beliefs.

thats why u spend ur nights on bos when u graduated 2 years ago :s

williamc

HSC
Tulipa said:

Haha okay.

We arnt trolling, but rather expressing our convincing opinion. im off.

blah101

HSC
imanewbie said:
it's YOU'RE you fucking moron. I guess they're not paying the sort of sallaries that get real qualified, educated men anymore down at the agency, right? Does it send shivers down your spine when you see the strength of Australian student democracy? Do you see yourself hanging after your war crimes trial, right next to your president?
warcrimes? enlighten me?

williams180

HSC
imanewbie said:
are u one of those protestors?
i noticed the enormity of 250 ppl today lol

Last edited:

imanewbie

HSC
blah101 said:
warcrimes? enlighten me?
Went to a war which killed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children on false pretenses, doctored intelligence.

are u one of those protestors?
i noticed the enormity of 250 ppl today lol
Um it got to about 1000 at the height of it. Anyway if you were there you'd know even though it was only a small number, our spirit gave us the voice of many more.

blah101

HSC
imanewbie said:
Went to a war which killed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children on false pretenses, doctored intelligence.

Um it got to about 1000 at the height of it. Anyway if you were there you'd know even though it was only a small number, our spirit gave us the voice of many more.
ignorance, u state u know of the conditions in iraq at the present time. ur a joke mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)