• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studies of RE 1 or 2?? (1 Viewer)

aimsz

Time To Excel
HSC
for the prelim course i did studies of religion 2unit and went pretty well in it but now we are able to change our subjects before the we really start the HSC course

i was thinking of changing to 1unit RE but im not sure if it is worthwhile or if i should just keep 2unit to take the load off.

right now i have 13units

if anybody has suggestions.... if u have done this before and if it has affected your mark please tell

i need help...

THANKS

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Well, the great thing about sor2u (as you probably already know) is that it gets scaled pretty damn high, and it's quite simple to answer the questions - you can bs all you like and might be lucky to scab some marks :D. To sound more convincing I reckon you should keep at it, because it's not too complex, and the hsc exams shouldn't be a burden to you, well unless of course you decide not to study effectively for it because of your other 11 units...
I guess it's all up to you in the end, make your decision if whether you're enjoying it or if you're going to enjoy studying for it.. or if you're willing enough to put in the effort to prepare yourself well... or if you'll have time to study for it well.

dandel26

HSC
2unit is awesome, definately reccommend it, especially if u have an awesome teacher.

aimsz

Time To Excel
HSC
thanks... i am thinking of keeping it because as you said it does scale high and i need a really high UAI.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Do it.

My school doesn't offer it (it only offers SoR I) so yeh, you don't appreciate a subject unless u don't have it. I would have loved to do SoR II :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)