Studies of Religion Progress (1 Viewer)

lolwot

HSC
lol I can do it for christian baptism

bioethics lol

lol just LOL :(
yeah i know maimonidies, juda sexual ethics, and wesak for essays. if they ask ethics for buddhism and practise for judaism it won't end well

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i know maimonidies, juda sexual ethics, and wesak for essays. if they ask ethics for buddhism and practise for judaism it won't end well
I highly doubt they'll ask on ethics though.

That's like torture for the whole state. Probably five kids know how to sustain a band 6 response on ethics out of the whole state.

Kowther

HSC
I can write about Islamic sexual ethics, but I don't think I can touch it on detail that much. Hopefully no ethics

Candidate

HSC
Is it alright if we just put the chapter and verse in biblical references (i.e. Hebrews 12) rather than the lines as well? I can't ever remember the lines except for basic references ._.

Kowther

HSC
Is it alright if we just put the chapter and verse in biblical references (i.e. Hebrews 12) rather than the lines as well? I can't ever remember the lines except for basic references ._.
I don't eve n cite references. Too many numbers to remember. I just put "In the Quran, it states...."

Kowther

HSC
I'm prepared to go all all nighter on this shit. Last exam, got 4 months to catch up on the sleep.

Randox

HSC
N/A
I'm prepared to go all all nighter on this shit. Last exam, got 4 months to catch up on the sleep.
I would if I was you. Only because its your last exam. I have physics on friday -_- Will still only get like 3 hours sleep tho haha

Candidate

HSC
I would if I was you. Only because its your last exam. I have physics on friday -_- Will still only get like 3 hours sleep tho haha
I can't concentrate if I do all nighters haha. I would stay up all night if the exam was in the arvo. Why cant they stick the languages in the mornings!

iBibah

HSC
no way man

your teacher is wrong

that's one of the core concepts of new age, they don't reject materialistic values
Even though they purchase things like oils, books and crystal shit, leading to a materialistic view of them, they claim to reject consumerism for the sake of social attributes. So the HSC answer was right. (learning the whole topic now lol)

Candidate

HSC
Same. The fact that it won't be in my top 10 units doesn't really motivate me to study more...

sigh
The fact it will be in my top 10 still didn't motivate me to not study the whole syllabus in 24 hours );

Finished R/Peace. Forgot all the references already. Moving on to R/Non R.

Randox

HSC
N/A
Same. The fact that it won't be in my top 10 units doesn't really motivate me to study more...

sigh
Lol if its not in your top 10 why would you study at all? I would seriously just go in and wing it haha. Good effort! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)