studies of religion (1 Viewer)

Manda.found

HSC
hey!!
i was just wondering if anyone did studies or religion 2 units??
and if so were u made to do it i was.....

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Yep, I do it. Wasn't forced to though, just picked it up since I needed an extra unit and it scales pretty good :eek:.

eddy11

HSC
im doing it now so i could keep my units up, but i am thankfully dropping it for hsc as i hate it. We have to do at least one unit of religion. But it goes pretty well. Last year something like 80% of people from our school put it or 2 unit towards their uai because it is so easy

dreame016

HSC
I do 2 unit studies of Religion, but by choice. I find it very interesting.

They don't actually offer it at my school so I have to do it by distance education.

evolution

OH` so juicy, squeeze me.
HSC
SAME.

I'm doing 1 unit of SOR. Don't know why. Wanted to drop, but what's life without religion ? :D

evolution

HSC
We can all agree that it's boring. YES, REALLY BORING!

SOR = bludge time

mazza!

HSC
i got forced into it to so i could do ext eng but dropping sor 2 for ext 2 eng

evolution

HSC
mazza! said:
i got forced into it to so i could do ext eng but dropping sor 2 for ext 2 eng

EXT 2 AYE?

Don't you have work on a major work for the whole hsc course? I wanted to do that, but 3u of english is enough ENGLISH for me :)

mazza!

HSC
evolution said:
EXT 2 AYE?

Don't you have work on a major work for the whole hsc course? I wanted to do that, but 3u of english is enough ENGLISH for me :)
yea ahah a major work! but on the other hand its better den doin an exam!

eddy11

HSC
SOR is interesting. ive become way more tolerant of other religions now and also reaslised how corrupt and screwed the catholic church was, more politics than religion. and as i said earlier its heaps easy and doesnt scale to bad. its not hard to do well in, especially if you have a slight religious background and know a bit about history. nonetheless im dropping SOR2 as its just to much

Manda.found

HSC
yeah i agree its intersting but.... i do 2 units atm and there is just HEAPS of content....

eddy11

HSC
i do two units as well, i know what you mean thats why im dropping to 1 unit, can you drop back to 1 unit?

x-kendall-x

HSC
I swear SOR1 is a complete waste of time. I have it 5 times a fortnight. my sister in year 8 has it more often than me.

and im not religious but i do enjoy it (well i used to). its heaps interesting but now i cant take it seriously.
I hardly did any work all year and just used every lesson to catch up on sleep/homework. i'm not saying thats bad =] but then its frustrating when your yearly exam is worth 50% of your prelim assessment and suddenly you have to learn the whole course in a week.

and i think my teacher is bipolar and her phone rings every lesson and she goes off on tangents which makes the subject seem even more like a joke.

Helpme!!!!!!!

HSC
N/A
supposefly sor1 is pretty bludgy... but i do sor2 and it is only the best subject EVER! and it could have a lot to do with my teacher but my friends from a diff. school really like it too...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Helpme!!!!!!! said:
supposefly sor1 is pretty bludgy... but i do sor2 and it is only the best subject EVER! and it could have a lot to do with my teacher but my friends from a diff. school really like it too...
I do pretty much nothing in SOR1 and am ranked =3rd going into the HSC exams. That's how bludgy it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)