studnet number pin?!?! (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
think youre school should have given it to you. They gave it to us for the trial exams (we had to write our number down instead our names) and we had to sign a sheet with all our details on it which included our student number.

rev-ise

HSC
Apparently the Board of Studies sends the pin to you by a letter in the mail. I've just realised I can't find the letter they sent me which had that pin on it, so I hope there's a way that allows us to reset/retrieve it.

EDIT: I've just found my letter. So yeah, a letter is sent to you which has your pin on it.

Last edited:

B35tY

HSC
Was this the letter that also had info about the HSC help line? Cos that's the only letter i can find and i don't see any pin on it...

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
I lost it the day I got it.. but luckily enough the other day when I logged on I remembered it lmao

kc-ok-la

HSC
its the one with the clear window in it ,
i think,

i lost mine, i havent applied for my preference things yet either

B35tY

HSC
Is it the one with the clear window, from UAC?

That's good, i still have that one!

virus_89

HSC
B35tY said:
Is it the one with the clear window, from UAC?

That's good, i still have that one!
I think we got another one...well I did anyway

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
To clarify there are 4 separate pins:

1. BOS number (Student Number) – 8 numbers. You should of receieved a letter from BOS earlier in the year with this number either that or it might be in your student ID card. Also your school should of given you a photocopy of your HSC confirmation of entry. Giving you three locations for this number.

2. Personal Identification Number (PIN / Access PIN) – 4 numbers. This PIN is to be used for accessing your HSC results at the end of this year.

3. UAC Personal Identification Number PIN – 4 numbers. This PIN is needed fro all your transactions with UAC. Note that your UAC PIN is different to the PIN allocated to you by the NSW Board of Studies.

4. UAC Application Number – 9 numbers. It is usually just your student number with a 1 in front; this number is unique to UAC.

Hope that clears it up and doesn't confuse anyone. If any of the above information is incorrect feel free to correct me.

rev-ise

HSC
B35tY said:
Was this the letter that also had info about the HSC help line? Cos that's the only letter i can find and i don't see any pin on it...
Nope, it looks pretty similar - from Board of Studies, but it has some big bold writing near the middle of the page, and has a pin after it, also in bold.
It also has the URLs of the Board of Studies and Students online (part of Board of Studies) sites, if that helps, as well as a box at the top which says 'PLEASE KEEP THIS LETTER IN A SECURE PLACE'. :)

And no it's not the one with the clear window.

B35tY

HSC
Shit. I might be in trouble then.

Does anyone know how i can get it sent to me again???

rev-ise

HSC
B35tY said:
Shit. I might be in trouble then.

Does anyone know how i can get it sent to me again???
Turns out there were a few bored of studies HSC members last year that had similar problems. It looks like they ended up contacting the Board of Studies office, contact details here.

B35tY

HSC
Thanks, i'll have another look for the letter, but i might have to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)