study anxiety? (1 Viewer)

yozz

HSC
i really dont know how to explain this but whenever im studying or starting to study i get this like wave of anxiety of like theres not enough time and i needa rush what im doing i really dont know

how do i solve this

its like my mind just complies all the things i need to do for all my subjects so like for example

ill be doing a business past paper, and all im thinking about is oh i need to revise my maths, do a maths paper, go over my t2 modern content then.. etc

i really cant focus on the task at hand cause of this. pls help

cossine

HSC
i really dont know how to explain this but whenever im studying or starting to study i get this like wave of anxiety of like theres not enough time and i needa rush what im doing i really dont know

how do i solve this

its like my mind just complies all the things i need to do for all my subjects so like for example

ill be doing a business past paper, and all im thinking about is oh i need to revise my maths, do a maths paper, go over my t2 modern content then.. etc

i really cant focus on the task at hand cause of this. pls help
Even if there is not enough time to learn everything that does not mean you will do bad. It quite possible you will do really well.

HSC
maybe focus on completing a certain amount of work, rather than focusing on time - so for example subjects like maths, you could set yourself one past paper to finish in a study session, take a break, set a business past paper for another, and then just focus on revising modern for as long as you can concentrate.

I find it helps to set an amount rather than trying to fill time coz you actually feel like youve accomplished something and you also have a clear goal. taking like 5-10mins before the start of the day to figure out what you want to get done will always help, but doesnt mean you set an unrealistic amount of work.

also just comes with knowing your own study habits, like when you work well, when you dont or how fast/slow you work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)