Study buddies!? (1 Viewer)

pHyRe

HSC
so have people done many papers before this weekend?

I've just been doing em over the last couple of weeks, and now i just wanna memorise crap, revise my creative and that kinda stuff instead of doing essays.

Hoping to get 88-90 scaled in the exam to lift my overall mark up since i fked every english assessment this year.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Important ... Try get a unbiased , 3rd party opinion for the marking of your essays and short stories. Regardless of how hard you try, you will always want to give yourself a better mark (to make yourself feel better possibly).

mar101

HSC
so have people done many papers before this weekend?

I've just been doing em over the last couple of weeks, and now i just wanna memorise crap, revise my creative and that kinda stuff instead of doing essays.

Hoping to get 88-90 scaled in the exam to lift my overall mark up since i fked every english assessment this year.
No I've really just been doing them since thursday because i was memorising stuff before that to then practise with :S yeah i hope to get something like that too! I've done 5 paper 1's and 5 paper 2's :S i dunno! always thought i would have done more for my hsc but i hope to do two more paper 1's today and review them hope that's enough :S

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Important ... Try get a unbiased , 3rd party opinion for the marking of your essays and short stories. Regardless of how hard you try, you will always want to give yourself a better mark (to make yourself feel better possibly).
And how shall one do this?

Especially 24 hours out from the HSC

Makematics

HSC
No I've really just been doing them since thursday because i was memorising stuff before that to then practise with :S yeah i hope to get something like that too! I've done 5 paper 1's and 5 paper 2's :S i dunno! always thought i would have done more for my hsc but i hope to do two more paper 1's today and review them hope that's enough :S
Calm down thats more than enough... Most people dont even do one practice paper under exam conditions

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Just procrastinated last 2 hrs

Yeah buddy

pHyRe

HSC
everyone seems so prepared, i'm probably gonna do the same as i have all year. Oh well, hopefully maths and chem will pull me up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)