Study for english complete? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibby!

HSC
HNAKXR said:
I have a bad feeling about this HSC.
So do I. I just know that the essay is gonna be epically hard and I have a major feeling the creative is gonna be picture stimulus- which will destroy me... But oh well.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Shibby! said:
So do I. I just know that the essay is gonna be epically hard and I have a major feeling the creative is gonna be picture stimulus- which will destroy me... But oh well.
Same

all we can hope is some prick at the BOS got head from his wife the day he wrote the question.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNAKXR
Same

all we can hope is some prick at the BOS got head from his wife the day he wrote the question.

AMEN TO THAT
SECONDED

jackcool

HSC
jessticles! said:
Lol to above blow job joke.

I know a girl who is still contemplating whether or not to turn up.

yeah, I know.
that girl and i share the same thoughts hahaha

HSC
Just need to go over my essay notes, remember some techniques, haven't prepared a creative - don't need to.

Everyone just relax :) you're making each other stressed

friction

HSC
Woohoo 6 pages in 40 minutes means that i am ready LET GO BOS.

Shibby!

HSC
I'm glad i finished my study early afternoon. English teacher said i was prepared, so i'm really not sweating it. Either way, the marks that ive been getting back from practice questions have taken me from being a band 1/2 student to a high band 5

Shan4curry

HSC
Just going through notes and dot points. I still have heaps of notes from Trials. Just trying to practise the SEXY/STEEL techniques. ;P
I'm not preparing an essay response - did that for Trials and got 14 somehow! I'll try and have faith in myself again...hope it works a second time!

In terms of creative writing, I have my 2-3 plots ready (by recommendation of a teacher from Sydney West Lectures) - there's one in particular I REALLY want to use and can remember well. The other two are my backups. =S

I started English study tonight only 'cos of Business. SO GLAD BUSINESS STUDIES IS OVER that I haven't motivated myself much today!

Last edited:

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
im ready
just did essay in 31 mins bout 6 pages of bos papr - thats with no conclusion.
currently reading marking notes for section I

plus i sent my dad to woolies to buy more of my fav pens.

HSC
I have studied... not in the last few days, im relying on the whole years work really.

Im shit scared for creative though. My story is complex and abstract, and cannot easily be moulded to some of the f***** stimulus crap that pops up. If mine is about a girl in a coma, then the whole old man telling his story thing, aint gonna work for me.

=)

Good luck everyone.

HSC
HNAKXR said:
Same

You better hope all the markers got blowjobs aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)