Study Guides (1 Viewer)

bmc

HSC
Does anyone know of any excel style study guides for retreat 4 the global?as far as i no excel doesnt have one. I need it urgently because my teacher just waffles on randomly about whatever comes into his mind. So I'm on my own.Can anyone help?

scoby_2000

HSC
Extension english comes from your heart and brain....no book can teach you to use your heart...

The best things in life are free....like writing imaginatives, waffeling and houses.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
If you want a last minute guide http://hsc.csu.edu.au is probably better than anything Excel could give you since their section on RFTG was written by the person who wrote RFTG itself.
That aside - its really at the point where swallowing a study guide won't be of that great a benefit. Just ask anything you feel unsure about on here and someone might be able to answer. Good luck for Monday:)

HSC
N/A
NB: Mr Eldridge's section in http://hsc.csu.edu.au - whilst written by my own EE1 teacher - can be a bit weird to read if you don't have any existing opinions regarding globalisation and its effect on local culture. Once you *have* developed your own "theory", so to speak, you may find Mr Eldridge's piece helpful for developing and expanding what you already know past that which is required for the HSC. What he's written is pretty good, but don't expect it to be specific enough to tell you what to do.

I'm not familiar with any existing RFTG studyguides. Aside from the fact that you really shouldn't have to rely on one (but I guess you can't help it if you have a waffly teacher), EE1 modules very much have to be "understood" by the individual - you can't really be told what to do like you are in Eng Adv. But never fear - as resident RFTG mod I always try to ensure there are some good notes or discussion going on :)

bmc

HSC
kami said:
If you want a last minute guide http://hsc.csu.edu.au is probably better than anything Excel could give you since their section on RFTG was written by the person who wrote RFTG itself.
That aside - its really at the point where swallowing a study guide won't be of that great a benefit. Just ask anything you feel unsure about on here and someone might be able to answer. Good luck for Monday:)
Hey thanks for the advice. good luck for monday yourself.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
the one on the csu site for I&S is fairly decent as well, my teacher got threatened lol when she wouldn't put her notes up on a website. she said it was because once it's up everyone starts writing the same thing. Like I was reading a Hamlet/Rand G reponse in the 2004 student answers and heaps of it was pawned off David Eldridge's guide on csu. Was a high band resposne too,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)