Study plans for the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Ricktatorship

HSC
I plan to do at least 2 hours of work each day these holidays- catching up/consolidating this terms work, and trying to cover as much as next term's content as possible. Oh and I'll finish my Belonging story and essay as well.

What are your plans?

SunnyScience

HSC
Go over seas and enjoy Christmas. :3

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Good luck.

Hazballs

HSC
Catch up on all my study notes, start studying and doing practice papers for the half-yearlys which are term 5 next year.. Finish all the biology secondhand investigations in the book so i don't have to do them next year.. That's about it!

mac1996

HSC
cover the hsc chemistry course and finish most of the 2/3u maths hsc course

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Don't go to over the top, you don't want to be burnt out when you have only just started term 2.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Probably just going to study math and phys, and probably English.

Ricktatorship

HSC
Don't go to over the top, you don't want to be burnt out when you have only just started term 2.
That is a good point to consider as well, but I guess it would vary person to person. I personally am going away the week before school starts, so I can relax there. I'll probably also take a few days off around Christmas too.

mty10

HSC
E2 First Draft, DT Solid, Drama IP solid.

Study other things as I have time. Mostly notes and English Readings.

starshine02

HSC
-Do most of english ext 2 major work
-Write belonging creative
-Read chem textbook + make notes
-Read bio textbook + make notes
-Revise some maths

I was just thinking of doing work a few days a week and relaxing for like 2 days a week haha. Still want to enjoy my holidays I guess.

funstudy

HSC
Don't burn out though- keep it max 4/5 hrs and make sure to enjoy it, balance work and play. Definitely work on your model belonging essay, finish/get ahead of notes and power through maths syllabus.

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
Finish anything to do with Belonging. Frankly, I am tired of that word now.

Incineration

HSC
I think I'm just going to go through this term's work so I know everything inside out. I want to get as much of the IPT course done as I can to get that out of the way, WWI and my work on Belonging as well, but I'll probably focus on Maths, Chem and my major.
2/3 hours a day's probably a good idea, I want to make this as much of a holiday as I can.

...I'd probably get nothing done though.

enoilgam

HSC
Dont forget to relax - ideally, you want to reach peak performance around trial/HSC time. Too many fail to properly pace themselves and as a result, they begin to tire towards the critical parts of the year.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Finish all English Advanced essays (A, B, C) + Chem topic 2 (maybe even 3) + Eco topic 2 (maybe even 3) + Master Complex/Polynomials for MX2 + Revise all 3U/Start 2u+3U Motion + Finish Legal Studies topic 2.

Magical Kebab

HSC
Maths = past papers
Chem = past papers
Physics = past papers
Eco = newspapers
English = no papers

Magical Kebab

HSC
Finish all English Advanced essays (A, B, C) + Chem topic 2 (maybe even 3) + Eco topic 2 (maybe even 3) + Master Complex/Polynomials for MX2 + Revise all 3U/Start 2u+3U Motion + Finish Legal Studies topic 2.
what u doing for each?

gleeek

HSC
Read all my English texts, refine all my first topics (+ do a few past paper/practice questions), start reading notes on my second topics ++ RELAX.

Seriously, guys. Don't burn yourself out at that early into HSC. Be productive, but not to the point of exhaustion and stress! :)

gleeek

HSC
Read all my English texts, refine all my first topics (+ do a few past paper/practice questions), start reading notes on my second topics ++ RELAX.

Seriously, guys. Don't burn yourself out at this early into HSC. Be productive, but not to the point of exhaustion and stress! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)