• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

study!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

catty

has ne 1 not even started studying for ext yet?? haha i havent...ne 1 out there as fed up with the hsc and studying as me???

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I have had 11 days to study for ext. And since i only do 10 units may as well give it my all. Better start studying catty if you know what is best for you. Don't go into that exam and regret your lack of study. Trust me... unless your like the top notch student at ur school then you are lucky and probably will ace the exam anyway :p
And hell yeh I want this HSC over and done with!!!!! Bah... I feel like i'm on holidays already.

NeverSummer

Haha i plan to start tonight. 4 days is plenty for a 1 unit subject.
Its hard to keep motivated so close to the end but its downhill from here...then its schoolies!

arls

shit yeah..... ive stuffed around today. after a depressing 3unit eng exam ive gotta pick up my act if i wanna go well iin this one and match my other exam marks for ext history....

im gonna put everything into it starting tomorow!
as much as every1 around me has finished the hsc and theyre off partying n i want to too.. im gonna stick out this bitch of year till its over! work for only 4 more days in total (not even that!) and then EVERYONE can get drunk and be merry....

hope i motivate a few drippy souls to do some work... :)

lazybum

HSC
N/A
heya i'm freakking out !!!!!
only got 2 more days which would be fine if it was only ext history but i also have classical hebrew in da afternoon
shit!!!
oh well that wiill be my last exam

Crawfs

yeah i've done jack all - the more time u have to study, the less u do i reckon!! oh well only one unit to go....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)