study .... (1 Viewer)

futfut

HSC
N/A
im hearing everyone here saying i do 3 hours study blah blah, but wat are u actually doing when u study? everytime i try study u end up staring at the wall

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
On school nights - l do my homework if l have any, which takes me about 2-3 hours (if l do it properly)

I then read ahead for the next day which takes about 30mins

On the weekend - Summaries, read over notes, type up notes, assignments / assessments.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i basiclly just do school work half the time its nothing half da time about 2 hours. but i dont revise my notes or anything i want to but i dont have that much time

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
i spend the majority of the afternoon/night doing homework. I occasionally read ahead if i have time..
i'm starting all my summaries tomorrow..

P

passionfruit

on school nights i just do my homework and maybe revise a little during the wkends!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
in year 11? i think you could get along with 4 hours of study.....by that i mean actual revision on top of assignments and homework.
During the HSC year i averaged about 6 hours and I ended up with a decent UAI.

but these hours included getting up and stretching from time to time....having drinks...listening to music, going to toilet and snacks....

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Study for me includes:

assignments (usually spend hours, but end up getting only 1 paragraph done....bcos of msn and BoS)

some homework

revision and i only study or revise before exams...bcos the rest of the days r filled with work commitments, chores and heaps of assessments!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by futfut
im hearing everyone here saying i do 3 hours study blah blah, but wat are u actually doing when u study?
Masturba.... ummm Maths work.

Honestly dont listen to them, just revise your work etc or dont study and just develop a photographic memory (mine works well, being able to remember pictures works well especially when you dont want to study so you just remember when you learnt it in class)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
year 11s... dont work ur butt off or u'll be sick of it by the time ur in year 12~!!! take it easy mates =)
i was fine on 2-3 hours a night on weekdays.. on weekends i'd either cruise it, or cram it, depending on how close to assessments it was... =)

Agent Z

HSC
I presonally havent done much study as such yet. So far, in when i come home from school I just do my homework, and by the time im fnished all my homework i really couldnt be bothered do any more work so i just go to sleep. I think that I might start studyin on the weekends only at this stage.

Numero Uno

HSC
too much hw and got soccer 3 times a week
if you're typing up your summaries.....
i could only imagine the little amount of workload you are being given as you actually have the time to do this?

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by sikeveo
what skool do u goto?
Killara High School

Originally posted by Agent Z
I presonally havent done much study as such yet. So far, in when i come home from school I just do my homework, and by the time im fnished all my homework i really couldnt be bothered do any more work so i just go to sleep.
Yeah thats same with me man im sleepy and tired and I "want to" go to sleep but theres too much crap to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)