Studying for bio?? (1 Viewer)

It doesnt matte

HSC
So please tell me how u study for bio coz i have my notes ready and i even highlighted them and put sticky notes on top of the important points.. But still cant remember anything coz ive only highlighted and written important points... Please help me im dying here im very organisrd with my notes i hve them in a folder but nothing seems to be getting in! Do i just read and and read over them?? I did past pprs the multiple choice sections and it seems very hard

teeah

HSC
I usually like reading things out to myself and then teaching them to people/plants/whatever, just to make sure I totally get the concept. You could also try watching the letslearnscience videos on youtube, I find it more interesting to revise dotpoints that way rather than just reading my notes

Also, if you're running out of time to do past papers under time constraints and everything maybe look at a few questions and plan answers in your head, then flip to the back to see if you've covered everything? It's not as intensive as actually doing all of the work.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)