Studying for Biology (1 Viewer)

Render777

HSC
N/A
Have you guys started studying? I'll start studying tomorrow till Sunday for 6 hours a day. 5 x 6 = 30 Hours total for all topics. Is that good?

JBee

HSC
I started studying 6 weeks ago, but due to other exams and such only 1-2 hours of biology a day. From now up until sunday I'll study for about 4/5 hours a day.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll start after SOR2.

I'll do 12 hour days for four days or so. Who cares, it's my last exam then I can sleep forever.

I know the first two cores well, need to revise sfbh badly, and need to revise human story.

Good luck kids.

Candidate

HSC
Im pretty confident with all my topics, I just suck at answering the questions. All my other subjects are english or humanities, so I've lost my touch with such small and concise responses.

liuque

HSC
I would finish revising the cores after Thursday and start doing past papers..

xxcc

HSC
i'm starting properly after physics, but i've been going over topics this past week :).

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Revised all of Maintaining a Balance today, rinse and repeat with the other three for Thursday - Sat. Also going crazy with past questions etc. etc...

Then Sunday just go through any weak areas.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll start after SOR2.

I'll do 12 hour days for four days or so. Who cares, it's my last exam then I can sleep forever.

I know the first two cores well, need to revise sfbh badly, and need to revise human story.

Good luck kids.
Human story n00blet. Comm. brah

On another note, im gonna start studying biology on friday. Get some geography done tomorrow.

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
Started only about 2 days ago but it's still all in my head from trials and half-yearlies. All good except for those long syllabus dot points that will usually be the long answer question at the end of the exam. Such as technological advancements or about scientists and how they have influenced future studies etc. Just hate those.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)