studying for modern hsc (1 Viewer)

school4nerds

HSC
do people think that i could study for modern hsc within 4 days? i have a 4 day break between modern exam and extension 1 maths and i was thinking maybe ill leave it to study then since i have english, economics, maths ext 1 and 2 all crammed so close at the beginning.

or is that a bad idea? to put into context, i have essay plans/essays for most topics except for the last topic (conflict in europe) and the latter half of topic 2 (germany national studies).

then i have legal studies 3 days later. could i sstudy that in 3 days?
thoughts?

thanks

Alkanes

HSC
Bad idea to cram. Should be studying every single of your subjects consistently even though they're on different days. E.g. I'm studying for my chem exam even though i have like nearly 2 weeks to study for it after my maths extension 1.

alyssa21

HSC
N/A
Yeah, Modern's a hard one seeing as there is SO much content to get through, and questions could be on anything. I reckon you sound relatively prepared with most of the content, although i'd be putting more time into fixing up Conflict in Europe this week/early next week- the International Study is hard! The best thing to do with Modern is just to know how to address a wide range of questions, so I think you can probably get away with making practice essays this week, and leaving most of the specific historical detail til the break between Maths and Modern.

Also, I think Legal's pretty crammable for 3 days. I hope.

lani22

HSC
It just depends how strong you are in modern and legal and how well you know the content. If you don't know the content well enough now, then I think cramming is a bad idea and you'll just be under more pressure then

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
lol i'm doing something similar. But i'm studying for it after eco as well and not gonna study as much for MX1 and MX2.

If you're confident. Then why not. But i reckon you'll be better off getting consolidating all your maths ASAP so you can still study some modern throughout the exam period :) (and you can only do so much for maths the day before either way)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
And technically 4.5 days if you include wednesday arvo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)