Studying for S/Science (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
I can do the whole course in about 3 hours, so don't stress people. :p S/Science is the last of my worries... people think it's crazy that I have S/Science and Ext English on the same day. Pfft, I'm only worried about one of them... I'm confident rank 1 I've held for all the prelim course and HSC course at two different schools will hold. :cool:

Good luck to everyone doing this course and the exam in the third week!

freaked

HSC
chinkyeye said:
ok seeing ur so smart, can u send me ur ntoes plz cos i really suck and if u can study da whole course in 3 hours, plz gimme ur notes plz plz plz
Me too. lol

jnr_mafia

HSC
todays exam serz didnt feel like a 3hr exam...i finished 1 n 35 mins into the exam...i could've serz finished within an hour if i didnt stop every 2mins to stare out the window...

richz

hey junior, what was the format of the paper, did u have to fill out tables??

BackCountrySnow

HSC
The concepts in snr sci are so shallow. I do physics so the information technology chapter is sooo bloody easy.

I revised lifechem and infotech in an hour last night :)

the thing about senior science is that it's not hard to do well but you have got to do well if you want a descent uai. fiddle around with SAM.. a band 4 or low 5 kills you...

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Ahhh. Gay.
The info tech core is the one I struggle with most. I just have a bit of trouble with maths. Its shit, because my teacher is full into this topic, but he's a fairly awful teacher, and no one knows what the hell he's talking about? He makes the topic so much more complex than what we need to know. Urrrrgh.
It's pretty good though, I'm ranked first too (out of an admittedly small group), but SS was the one subject I didn't study AT ALL for (literally) for half yearlies, and it was the only one I came first in.
WTF lol.
I just figured that because I do Chem and Bio it helps?

2inspr

HSC
Hollieee said:
Ahhh. Gay.
The info tech core is the one I struggle with most. I just have a bit of trouble with maths. Its shit, because my teacher is full into this topic, but he's a fairly awful teacher, and no one knows what the hell he's talking about? He makes the topic so much more complex than what we need to know. Urrrrgh.
It's pretty good though, I'm ranked first too (out of an admittedly small group), but SS was the one subject I didn't study AT ALL for (literally) for half yearlies, and it was the only one I came first in.
WTF lol.
I just figured that because I do Chem and Bio it helps?
you think you have worries
Im teaching my teacher some of the topics
At first it was funny but seriously should they be a teacher if i do that?:confused:

-edit: I should really proof read what i write ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)