• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Studying in hot/cold weather...which is better? (1 Viewer)

Studying in hot/cold weather...which is better?

• Cold

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Hot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Warm

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • All the same

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HSC
..just wondering ..(it's sooo cold now)..:cold:

I think warm weather is better to study in...:uhhuh:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I like studying in hot weather, purely because the air conditioning duct is right above my desk :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
argh! im so lazy in hot weather! cold weather all the way..nothing better than to get cosy and snuggle up to ...umm a calculator and the maths textbook :rolleyes:

nahh but seriously, cold weather is soo much better...but i like cold weather in general anyway :D

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Hot & cold. Cold b/c I like watching movies whie studying in winter months + studying outside when its hot. :)

HSC
N/A
I prefer cold weather to hot....but warm weather is best for studying....the weather a few weeks ago was good now its getting really cold and I can't write cause my hands are cold!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
well i hate waking up to cold weather, whereas i cant sleep in hot weather...but studying in cold weather with a nice cup of warm tea is bliss

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i got tons of heaters and put them in my room while i was studying, coz i couldnt concentrate because of the cold, but then it got fairly warm and i got sleepy ( some said that heat make u sleepy????) and i couldnt keep my eyes open, and im like its bettet to be cold then asleep, so then i dragged the heaters out of my room

lol in answer to ur question i dont know, but i liked telling my story :)

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Cold...

I dunno why, but I've noticed at school when im in a classroom where there is heating i get sooo sleepy, because im comfy. Then when im cold i fidget, but i learn better because learning somehow keeps my mind off being cold...

Even though my hands are freezing over and I can't write... but eh...

Blackalicious

HSC
Warm lol i'm just like Sportsgal, but cold weather is by far the worst for me to study in because i just end up falling asleep. Damn not going to do so well in trials then...:(

Ziff

HSC
N/A
The cold is better.

Rain is the best weather to study in though.

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I like slightly cold, not freezing cold just a "wake up its getting colder" cold. Too hot and you sweat like crazy, too warm and you feel like curling up and sleeping, too cold and your like where are my warm clothes its frikkin freezing in here ;)

But yeah, a little cold is heaps nice cause you dont feel like sleeping, you dont feel like you need to get up for more clothes... its just refreshing. Well thats my 2 cents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)