• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studying over holidays? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
You really like starting fights don't you? ;)

The people who have tests after the holidays will definately by studying, I will as well though
good cause though :p but we made up lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Got 2 half yearly exams following the holidays and I also have a SDD portfolio and major project due in the first few weeks. So yes I shall be studying and completing homework\assessments.

"Chubby"

HSC
Even though i don't want to, i'm going to have to study and revise the things i learnt for half yearly's because i don't think i'm too strong at some parts. I want to study ahead so it doesn't get hetic for me nxt term. Also, i'll also be cleaning and re organizing my room since i made such a mess whilst studying for 1/2 yearly's.LOL

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
good luck! haha you really should get off and study now you know

actually i'm still gonna study even though i have no exams. i think other history extension people will understand that we would want to get the MW out of our way before the term 2 assessments start

Last edited by a moderator:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I feel sorry for the people that have to study these holidays, due to their exams commencing in the first or second week of next term. At the moment, I feel almost drained from my half yearlies that I just finished yesterday, might start studying later next week when I feel more refreshed.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
bobness said:

actually i'm still gonna study even though i have no exams. i think other history extension people will understand that we would want to get the MW out of our way before the term 2 assessments start
When's your one due? mines due like at the end of June.

P

pLuvia

bobness said:

I've finished my half yearlies ages ago lol :p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
really? i remember you mentioning there's one exam after the hols :eek:

hopelessly: week 8 term 2 straight after the term 2 assessments is when our MWs are due

s2indie

HSC
I've got an assessment to do and well I'll spend the second half of the holidays doing that and reviewing some of my work before school starts.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
I wanted to do homework. I haven't done anything. I was supposed to revise SO MUCH but I haven't and I have an assignment due the first day back which I haven't started. Ugh I was like most of you I said the first week was for relaxing!! So that's what I did. And now I'm going out more!! And I keep telling myself, ok this week is for studying.. but nothing!!

s2indie

HSC
Well my original plan didn't happen. I'm just not motivated to do my assessment - luckily it's due in the fourth week.
I'll just do all the homework holiday I can.

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been doing a bit of study, but there are just some days when I feel too tired to do anything and I procrastinate. I need to have some constant motivation.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
fuck nooooooooooooooooo.. and starting to panic and regret and panic and feel bad and more panic and yeah panic..

exams after the holidays *start acting really really really paranoid*

Dr_Doom

HSC
I'm glad my exams are over with. I had them on the last 2 weeks. So I can go back to school knowing everything is done and can see how shit I went in the exams.. If your exams are 1st 2 weeks back I would get cracking! There's only what.. 4 and a half days left!!! omgz

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
If you recently come out of a exam block or don't have any upcoming asssesments, then yeah take a break. That meaning, get organised and revise for your subjects, but don't spend hours studying a day and feeling guilty if you haven't done much. That being, our next "short break" is after our trials, where we can relax a bit.

miss india

HSC
well, my exams r finished! but i thought that i wud atleast get to do SOME study over the holidays coz its the only time we get b4 the trials!! but then, i just ended up doing no study and now here i am feeling bad that i didnt study at all suring the holidays!
there isnt much time left and i didnt actually enjoy the days coz evry morning i thought i will get some study done today! but then i just end up doing nothing!!
but yea i did organize my stuf and filed all the things!
and i tried to go over the maths things that we did.

but i think that after the exams... u cant actually sit and revise stuff coz u have been learning it all for the exams and u seem to remember evrything!
what do u say guys!!!

Dr_Doom

HSC
totally agree :) I haven't done any study these holidays :)

passion89

HSC
I feel a bit guilty because I haven't really done much study or revision. I promised myself I would...woopsie :p Oh well, I'll do some revision during the last few days of the holidays and then I'll get into the work when school starts :D

miss india

HSC
humph, got to do the eng hw on the stupid text raw!
i cant write!!
is anyone else with the prob of not being able to write due to the coming of winter??? my hands get freezed (already)
neway, gud luck ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)