Studying patterns (1 Viewer)

nr790

HSC
ive got yearlys in 7-8 weeks what would be a good study pattern?

calfair

Banned
HSC
Well I just studied my arse off 3-4 days out from my half yearlies and i got 1st in all of them bar eng where i got 3rd i think, works for me.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Do nothing for 6-7 weeks. Then start studying.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Set up a timetable.
Prioritise subjects
Get all your notes up-to-date.
Then study 'em.
=)
Good luck

morganforrest

HSC
zdzislaw said:
Set up a timetable.
Prioritise subjects
Get all your notes up-to-date.
Then study 'em.
=)
Good luck
As above...
Begin in 6-7 weeks...
Realise exams are next week...
Promptly sh*t yourself...
Study really hard...
Pat yourself on back when desirable results are forthcomingn using above method...

Disclaimer: If the above does not work and desirable results are not forthcoming, you should alter said studying patterns for Higher School Certificate Examination(s) and assessment(s) in the coming 18 months.

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
calfair said:
Well I just studied my arse off 3-4 days out from my half yearlies and i got 1st in all of them bar eng where i got 3rd i think, works for me.
Woah. I studied the exact same method as you, and got the same results. Coincedence.

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
umm start revising ur notes and and try and spend 1/2 per subject per night just going over stuff u dont understand and just keeping it fresh in ur head. iono if this helps u but aboout 1 month before i hit exams i make notes on butchers paper in mind maps, then i stick them all over the house ( aka toliet fridge bedroom ceiling staircase kitchen), its usually just concepts nad key words but i fond that i recall alot faster in exams. iono try to learn in a way that u find intersting and u think u will recal in an exam. o and its not a bad idea about 2 weeks before exams to test urself with ur own pop quizzes or head to a library with a group of friends and just have a study session. it can sometimes be easier to learn things if u've discussed it cause ur forced to evidnce ur points. for maths practise practise. im sure ull do fine if ur already keen in starting to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)