Stuffed up Subjects (1 Viewer)

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I added English EXT1 rather than Maths EXT. Now the option to change subjects is gone.

What do I do? Thanks!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I added English EXT1 rather than Maths EXT. Now the option to change subjects is gone.

What do I do? Thanks!
Go and speak with the cohort or subject coordinator. All I had to do was make an appointment with them at my school and then I sat with them while they logged into the eBOS website and removed my enrolled course and changed it to whichever course I was after.

If you're a good student and the teachers know you well enough there won't be any problem in changing subjects.

Good luck.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh okay, I didn't look at which section it was in.

Generally I would avoid using SAM for the time being because it is still using very old data, and for the time being you would be best using UMAX or Einstein.

To change your subjects you simply need to click on change profile, and change the Extension 1 subject from English to Maths. If that doesn't work, just add MX1 as an extra subject in the list and when calculating the ATAR just don't put anything in for EX1.

Sorry for not understanding your original query - I didn't see it was in SAM section.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha thanks Aquawhite ;) I appreciate your response. I should have included it in the thread anyways, I was being lazy.

EDIT: ehh not there?!?!

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Email the email listed on the premium sam page, it wouldnt hurt to post a thread in contact mods to change your subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)