Stupid Christian propaganda at Macquarie. (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
What's up with all the stupid ass Christians chalk drawing of stupid comments like jesus loves you etc all over uni footpaths.

What is wrong with them?

Don't see Muslims or atheist doing the same idiotic behaviour.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
Don't be offended.

They think they're trying to save people.

Or sometimes it could help a fellow Christian who lost their faith and BAM, they see those chalk drawings and remember a bible verse and feel all high-spirited again.

Who knows?

Just keep walking. It can't trip you over anyway.

Or get a hose and spray the whole thing away.... Or wait till it rains! :) Cheers.

astroman

HSC
this happened to me at the station where they keep trying to convince me to convert, and be a mormon or something like that.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
thought uni was suppose to a place of enlightenment and knowledge.
And a place of open ideas? at least they're not fuckwits telling people they'll burn in hell for being gay or some shit.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
acceptance of a opposing opinion without belittling it... that is enlightenment, pal...
Accepting an being without any evidence? Sorry that is not what we are being taught at uni... Harvard referencing anyone?

HSC
Who cares what they do... If they're writing stuff on on the floor you can take it as them being stupid as people are stepping on it and stepping on Jesus's name and blah blah.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
And a place of open ideas? at least they're not fuckwits telling people they'll burn in hell for being gay or some shit.
I was wondering if anyone would rejoice in the sensation of being burnt.

Sorry. That just came to mind when I remembered a friend who loved the torture of eating overly chili things. o.o

p3rf3ction

HSC
I'm a Christian so I didn't mind it tbh although I don't go to church and I haven't read more than 2 lines in the bible. TBH the only annoying thing is that most of those Christians that write are usually weird. Actually, they always are.

If you want real lols, and considering your muslim this will be funny - go to the far cubicle at the toilets at C5C. I haven't written anything there but everytime I'm taking a leak, it cracks me the hell up with the Muslim vs the world war of words on the walls. Must read lel.

Even one of the comments on the wall went something like this: "the shit I'm trying to take is less intense than this convo" haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)