Stupid exam answers. (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
It's so sophisticated and stylish... until you reach the end...
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought!!! I was reading this while thinking "this is pretty awesome, how come it's here....ahhh... I get it now ... *followed by constant laughing*"

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
18. The ballerina rose gracefully en pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant

This is visually entertaining.
LOL read it twice and I got it :rolleyes:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lyounamu said:
18. The ballerina rose gracefully en pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant

This is visually entertaining.
What a nice mix of images. :uhhuh:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You accidently fall against the wall with your mouth open, and in that split second, somehow your other hand, which has the stapler, also accidently gets lodged between your tongue, causing you to squeeze it. What are the odds of that lol...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
....about the same as the author having experienced it before. ;)

bored of sc

HSC
The funny this is, stupid exam answers are an inevitability. You can't stop them. You can minimise them, but sooner or later you'll make one.

blackglitter

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought!!! I was reading this while thinking "this is pretty awesome, how come it's here....ahhh... I get it now ... *followed by constant laughing*"
haha same here, same here :p Seriously, I think whoever it was blanked out by the end of that

YO!

Banned
HSC
bored of sc said:
The funny this is, stupid exam answers are an inevitability. You can't stop them. You can minimise them, but sooner or later you'll make one.
That's a bit like Asians: You can run away from them now, but sooner or later they will outbreed everyone and take over everything.

Relax everybody, I'm not drawing the racism card. Don't bite me in the ass about my comment.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
YO! said:
That's a bit like Asians: You can run away from them now, but sooner or later they will outbreed everyone and take over everything.

Relax everybody, I'm not drawing the racism card. Don't bite me in the ass about my comment.
*Evil stare* lol but I get it :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)